Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
thefullygirlalchemist chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
OMFG POOR LITTLE HOLY ROMA- LUDWIG D:
Tobi- That's What They Call Me chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
Another good chapter! I really liked the interaction between Lil' Ludwig and Gilbert.

Most of the time I don't notice stuff like that until someone else points it out to me! It's still funny though~

please update soon!

-tobi-
Moonlight-is-Innocence chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
D'aw it's all angsty, and not in the normal, yummy way D:

Umm... as for your German, most of it's correct (as far as I can tell; I took 4 years in high school). And just to be sure, I'd get a second opinion on this, but:

"Sie können Deutsch sprechen? Können sie Englisch sprechen?" is in the formal conjugation which is used for authority figures (teachers, bosses, etc.) and generally people you don't know and/or just met and/or are older than you.

Also, they wouldn't ask the question like "You speak German? Do you speak English?" It would just be in the second question form (ie. "Do you speak English?")

So, since Gil is talking down to Ludwig, and since they're both kids, even though they just met he'd, more likely use the informal conjugation, which would be:

"Du sprichst Deutsch" - You speak German (it's obvious that Ludwig speaks German) which would be a statement, not a question, and

"Sprichst du Englisch?" - Do you speak English?

I think that'd work more appropriately.

~Moonlight
fanalisse chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
Whoa, I never really noticed that cameras hadn't been invented yet. O.o

AND THE QUEEN AND KING ARE HORRIBLE! Gawd, sick people...

Update please. :D
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
you might want to switch the order of the names in the summary.
nurr chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
YEY! MORE ARTHUR! 3

(yes, i am an arthur fan. xD)

Uwah, I want to know how Arthur's gonna explain it all. (Or are you going to make the next chapter back to Feliciano and Ludwig to leave us all in suspense for this part? xD)
elany chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
You...you... you didn't just end this chapter In the middle of the best part! :o curse the cliffhangers! XD XD

However it was extremly amusing chapter D personaly i like this pairing for the exactly the same reasons you do. So, i am looking forward to more of them )

...Pasta...that cracked me up X)

Keep up the good work and update soon
fanalisse chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Good job, Pasta! *slapped by Arthur* I was hoping for some drama! :D *slapped again*

Yeah...please update! :D:D:D:D:D
Bacontheft chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
agh! this was entirely cute. i loved that chase btw, it was amazin! i love arthur, im glad this chap was centered on him :] gotta love that alfredxarthur
KyuukiTheAnimeFreak chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
I don't know about your daycare idea, but what I just read was the most hilarious thing ever! I kept boucing out of my seat to jump around the house only to bouce back to read the rest! :D

Yuu-chan :3
HandInTheCookieJar chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
OMG it's America! Will they believe his story though? It's like they think he's insane and he's like *spazz*
bella92 chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
wow this story is starting to get interesting again, take no offence but after the part where gilbo and his gang begun to test felici abilty to join the club has this story become more boring...

BUT NOWXDXDXD is it super! Arthurs POV really works for you, you write his thought pattern so well, his word so naturally, you can really see that you can the character arthur as the back of your hand. The part where arthur ran around the city and got totally insane was hilarius as the chase. who, every one after Arthur!

anyway, update soon, I want to see what will happen:D
AnnoCat chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
You are awesome! What a wonderful chapter this is! XDD Lol, I pity Arthur, but his misery is my amusement. XDD

I love it! Awesome job! *wink*
Shelly chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
Yay! Alfred is officially in the story! I'm so happy. And Mathew and Francis too! I love how you made them all know Arthur from before... I also love how Hetalia shows England and America's relationship, especially with the American Revolution. Can't wait for the next chapter!
fullmoons-wings chapter 10 . 10/30/2009
Great story absolutely hillarious and even better new chapter. I also love Arthur and Alfred's relationship and I must say that last chapter made me smile and lauhlgh,Arthur is so funny. Keep up the good work and I can not wait to read the next chapter.

~Fullmoon