Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Peridot Tears chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Ah, so he escaped.

East. The annoying sun...xD

Hm. It'd be nice to know if the Headmaster and "Queen" did indeed get their due. That'd be nice, really. Go, Gilbert! o_o

And well...I do hope you feel better. Depression is something we've all been through, but it strikes some harder than others; I pray that things will get better for you.

~PT
PinkScissors chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
I just wanted to let you know that I really like this story. I'm going to keep checking for an update. I'm looking foward to it!
aile-chan chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
No way...Gil died..?
BubbleFairy03 chapter 19 . 10/28/2010
*gasp* Oh, oh! The man that killed Veneziano! Was it- was it the Headmaster! *desperately grabbing at straws*

Poor Ludwig, all alone. Poor Gilbert, all bloody and also alone. (
Choco-Pocky-Usa-chan chapter 19 . 10/2/2010
I am in love with your story. It's bloody amazing! It flows and it's well written. Not to mention I like the style and I wish I was better at putting the pieces of the puzzle together lol... It's an interesting read and I can't wait for your updates I'll be checking this story often. For the record I love that your putting USxUK in this cause there my OTP XD My God that orphanage I wonder if they were ever caught cause It's just awful. You have a way with words. The imagery is very clear and not just because my imagination is vivid! The story is extremely worth the wait. I can't wait until you update again lol. I bet I check it everyday until you do XD It's just amazing what these characters have been through. I think it's nice that you put in the part where Ludwig even as a child did still think Feliciano was a girl that was priceless for me XD All the little things you put in there are nice~ Like the East West... That was kind of touching I think. Oh I have to say I like how Romano flipped out on Feli too. Actually I might as well say I love everything. XD I'm kind of secretly hoping for Arthur to pass out from exhaustion in Alfred's office XD And Nyte just urgh I'm so interested in what's up with the demons but, I can't figure it out really I'm no good at that I'll have to reread and think really hard about it...Oh and I'm so glad Gilbert didn't die "yet" since you said he could still... Anyway I almost shed a tear when he got hit by the car. I was just thinking oh Ludwig will be so lonely he's already locked up he can't lose Gilbert at least not yet. Anyway sorry for this uber long kinda ranty review~ I await your update o
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
ALFRED? A MANAGER? No wonder the day went to hell.
Statuess chapter 19 . 9/26/2010
I love your inclusion of an AU explanation of the 'East'/'West' nicknames..! (I have my own for another fic I'm planning. XD)

One part I personally found a little confusing was this:

""...you'd better do something to lighten yourself up by the time I come back, eh West?"

-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-0-o-

As it turned out, Gilbert's opportunity came nearly two months later at dawn."

At first, I thought this was referring to him coming back for Ludwig already (despite the break you inserted, it seemed to skip topics without enough explanation); maybe it would be better if you'd said 'opportunity to escape'?

Not sure if anyone else had that problem in understanding, though, so maybe it was just me. :)
natcat5 chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
My fave chapter! Possibly ever. I love Arthur and his horrible luck, running into the people he loved at every turn. LOL. That must suck. And way to go Kuma! I loved it every time Kuma found him again. Teehee!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 19 . 9/25/2010
DX Aaaw~ But I like this story! DX Update soon? Please? -puppy eyes-
Hikarilightz chapter 19 . 9/24/2010
This was yet another really good fanfic. And obviously, Gilbert's awesomeness wouldn't let him down! And the sun thing...damn. That was bloody deep. 3 marvalous. I need to read more. Update soon~
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
Please update soon! XD This story is one of my favorites now!
Knopes chapter 14 . 8/26/2010
Gilbert's speech? I was THISCLOSE to shedding tears.

Great job putting the suspense and thrill here! :)
Peridot Tears chapter 18 . 8/17/2010
Huh, you're getting busier than usual, nee?

I'll be checking the stuff out.

"Thanks!" Did Arthur just - Did Arthur just -

-Joins Alfred- O_O IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

Oh Arthur, tsundere as ever~ Except France exists ;D

~PT
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 18 . 8/9/2010
Ah! I really love this story! The plot is absolutely fantastic! Just aaahhh! I really can NOT wait for the next chapter!

I really love the bit with Arthur and Alfred, especially the part where they first re-encountered one another. And the bit with the Vargas twins.

Oh, and I must say, I suspected Riyu from the moment you brought him in.

Anyway, PLEASE update soon!
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
PORTAL!

Sorry, I'm in the middle of reading this fic, but I was reading the rambling section at the bottom and it mentioned Portal, so I couldn't resist reviewing! Portal is THE best first person shooter game. Ever.

Have you seen the preview for portal 2? Sooooooo epic!
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »