Reviews for Loves Light and Hates Darkness
Randomreader chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
I don't have an account on this site but I do frequent it a are very few fanfictions out there that have such an intriguing storyline and of course there are even fewer stories on the universe of Bullet Witch. I don't even know if the author will ever read this but please consider continuing this storyline thank you.
Galaxydisco chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Oh mygoodness! Please keep this story going it is so rare finding amazing BW stories such as this, amazing!
MoMoRoXx chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I hope you update soon, i cant wait!
Hitori Akuma chapter 4 . 12/24/2012
Continue please ,
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Love!
Hunterbeta chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
Whaaaaaa?

Sorry for reviewing so, so, so very late and I regret that I wasn't able to finish this story earlier because that ending... yeah, words cannot describe. I have to see where this goes next.

Also, this line:

"You maybe in my head, but I can still ignore you."

And this line:

"Not listening..." Alicia said coyly

Were both my favorites lol.
loveableabusive chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
I notice you havent updatd in about half a year :) but I'm enjoying what you've written so far :) so please continue :) x
Padmegirl chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Really really good! I can't wait to read the next chapter hopefully it's sometime soon! _
Manga Nin chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Argh! Wants gonna happen? Please update soon, I'm really gettin' the feel of the plot now.

Her poor gun rod, I loved that weapon. :[

I really hope it gets fixed fast.
Manga Nin chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is col! the dream, very creative indeed. :D

There aren't many Bullet Witch stories out there, heck most people don't even know about the game!

Keep it up, I really like your starting point!

Please explain the title, cause I don't get it. I can be dense sometimes. Lol
Razzika chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I like this, keep updating, please.
Hunterbeta chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Oh my God, her gunrod! D:

And of course Maxwell would be the one to ask about a dream about him. Lol. He's like that sometimes. I love how you add a bit more human to Alicia and make her more warm around Maxwell.

Berlin, quite the place to end up. Lol.

And of course, Darkness always has to interrupt the two just when it's getting good. Can't wait to read more!
zombiedog001 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Always glad to see another Bullet Witch story! The game just doesn't get enough love. And everyone's always glad to see more Alicia and Maxwell! Is there going to be a second chapter?