Reviews for A Lot to Learn
VeggieBlueRaven chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
More! I love what you're doing with this and good job on updating so quick, it makes me so happy! ;;
plaisance chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I was too lazy to log in. D: But poor Bulma! Yamcha is such an ass. "No, but I've wanted to"? Who even SAYS that? :huffpuff: But the thought of Goku teaching sex ed. made me laugh. xD Along with the Eighteen/Kuririn scene. So cute!
KyashaMoon607 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
lol i like this story!
Nintendocat chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Nice development. It's good that Yamcha's now out of the picture. It'll make it (slightly) easier for Bulma and Vegeta's relationship to move forward. (Though nothing is really all that easy for them XD ) I love how you have Vegeta showing his concern in this. It's very plausible that he'd check for physical damage the way he does. I can't wait for more.
hopelesslydemented chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
You're doing pretty well with this story! Can't wait for the time when the sparks finally fly between Bulma and Vegeta, tehe!
Unlisshed chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Really good chapter. Loving the Vegeta/Bulma interaction! Also nice to see a Bulma and ChiChi friendship.

Right from the start, I was enjoying it and it seemed to go too soon. Please update soon!
Nintendocat chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
This story is really cute. It's always fun to put the cast in a more common plot line. Can't wait for more.
plaisance chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
:snicker: Butt-freckle. Keep it up! This is hilarious! (But Goku having a better butt than Vegeta? Ha! Have you seen the detail that Toriyama gives it? xD)
DBZ maineak chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
haha go bulma!
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Keep Updating, This is good!
marie a chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
Ohh i like it very much. Vegeta as a football coach kinda reminds me of my ex-boyfriends coach. Dude that man was murder. Oh and i have a question. So most football coaches use to play football, So does that mean Vegeta used to play football too? If so then what did he play? I could totally see him being the running back or maybe offensive lines man or maybe defensive linesman.

Sorry just curious. please don't be mad.

please update soon.

-marie a.
Obelisk of Light chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This high school fic with the characters as teachers is umpteen times better than the usual ones. And a lot funnier. Then again, it's hard to picture Vegeta as a teacher. Roshi as the principal is funny in the ironic kind of way. XD

Vegeta being related to Napoleon is funny too. If I list the number of amusing moments that I liked, I'd be practically quoting the entire story. XD

Great job!
hopelesslydemented chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
That's an interesting plot and yes, you're off to a good start! ;)
D4cHilliN chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh man, VERY Original.

This is juicy already. I LOVE IT.!

Cannot wait for aother update _
Smells-Like-Mary chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Man THIS IS SO FREAKING FUNNY! I could'nt stop laughing when I read Vegeta's was the football coach, I could imagine him torturing the team and then Goku on his fifth bagel, hilarious!

Plus Piccolo gave detention from the hallway and what's with that Jared kid? He's like a comedian, Love him!

171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »