Reviews for A Lot to Learn
SporadicWriter chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I've had this story on bookmark for a while now, but I'm glad I've started reading it. :)

It's really light-hearted and fun; and funny.

You're writing style is easy to follow aswell and flows nicely.

Hm, what can I say? Great job! :D
JanusBlade chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
...

D'

This was just too cute. I cannot believe I sat here for...4 hours and read this from start to finish. It was just wonderful! I loved the way you portrayed these characters so well! They acted just like they should have and I love how you made Vegeta actually ACT like Vegeta! Seriously, not many people can do that.

This was a great story, and very well written for your first fanfic! I'm faving this...and I'm also gonna check out your other story too.

Happy writing!

~Jan
jessi chapter 11 . 9/23/2011
Excellent story, I enjoyed it very much!

I really liked the subjects you choose for the DBZ characters to teach, it fits their personalities so well.

Are you planning to do an epilogue, maybe the students' reactions them dating?
Something About Something chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Great story. I hope to read more from you in the future!
cila5 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
I really like your story,thanks for finishing it:)
GlitchGirl23 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
Best ending line ever. Type BOOBS into a calculator XD

Loved the story, the party was the best part, though it took me a while to remember everything that had happened since this chapter took a while to come out. Good job! Hope you write more stories for me to enjoy!
Awesome-Sauce800 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This is great! I love Vegeta's last name. Mr. Prince...How fitting.

Also, I have an insane love of Napoleon, so I got a kick out of seeling my favorite character being a fan out of my favorite historical figure.
preciousjade76 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it. Hopefully u will write another b/v fic.
crystal chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
The entrance code spelled boobs lmao
ImmortalBella chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This was amazing! Possibly the best Bulma/Vegeta fic I'VE EVER READ!:D It was great, fantastic, and had all of the right elements in it, I completely adore it! Well-written, five stars:)
preciousjade76 chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Vegeta's such a jerk. I'm sad two more chapters and I'm done. I hope u write more b/v fics.
betty69blue chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
ah! i love it! im so sad its over! sequal maybe?
preciousjade76 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I like that u are taking ur time with b/v's relationship. I really enjoy reading this story.
preciousjade76 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Awe man, bulma is going to be heartbroken when she finds out that vegeta went home with the blonde.
preciousjade76 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I really like this story so far. It's a nice change from the usual HS fics. I like that they are teachers instead of students.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »