Reviews for A Lot to Learn
preciousjade76 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
I really like this story so far. It's a nice change from the usual HS fics. I like that they are teachers instead of students.
Darkangl28 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
You know if it took 2 years, it took 2 years. Thank you for completing it and not abandoning it like so many others I've run into. I thoroughly enjoyed this fic and I hope to read more from you in the future :)
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
I love long chapters so this ws ending Five Stars ***** _
smile-lifegoeson chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Yayyy! Happy ending for everybody! Good job. I really enjoyed it.
betty69blue chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
DAMN IT VEGETA STOP BEING STUPID! lol i love this story! its really awesome update soon!
lifelibertyandsteverogers chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Please update soon :3
withloveagain chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
i loooooveeee omg I could practically hear vegeta's voice in the story! great job please update soon
JMeh chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
My gawd, its almost been forever since I last checked up on this fanfic series. Im gkad I did because luckily for me, you updated! Hurray~! :D

Not as much VegetaxBulma action but Im happy that Yamcha and Bulma DID NOT get togeyher. Dear gawd, thank you to that.

The whole cake thing made me laugh. Ou childlike innocence. Which is very difficult fo find in highschool still. Heeheehee. The bear thing was cute...! Do they really make those? I want one D: ah! I almost forgot. The ginyu force as the hottest band? Hilarious. xD i can only really picture them doing intepertated dance.

Good read. Cant wait for more.
Please chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Write more! This story is amazing! Never have I read a high school fic I liked! I cannot belive how great the plot is and how well you created the characters and how each one fits PERFECTLY in their role! I beg you for more!
Rawrawr chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Please oh please oh please, Write more!
demonic angel23 chapter 10 . 5/15/2011

awesome story so far!

cant wait for more
smile-lifegoeson chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Dude it made me tear up when vegeta was talking about him ever being happy! Seriously! Please update soon! This is so awesome I can't wait to see what happens next!
XAuthoress.ExtraordinaireX chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Best. Day. Ever.

I read this story a long time ago, but I didn't add it to my favorite list, so i lost the stroy beacuse I was focused on others and forgot the title. Now I found it agian! It's one of the best B/V stories I've ever read. Update soon! :) :) :)

Lilly 8D
PerfectLover chapter 10 . 3/25/2011
Just finished reading this story so far I I'm already loving it! Please hurry and continue!
Kreion chapter 10 . 2/16/2011
looking foward to the next chapter :)
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »