Reviews for Mating Season
KarasuAo chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Is this going to be completed? Or is that it? D:
A.L.L.Y chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Are you going to finish this... Cause is really good... Please finish it.
Windows1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Keep on keeping on man, you should really update this…really.
Willow 3124 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Don't give up on us yet! What's next, come on ...Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
i love the new version(as well as the old version) but i would really appreciate it if u would update, because u cant just write 1 page and expect people 2 b ok with that, thats just cruel. we wanna know whats gonna happen next. so please update. (again, love the storys, just please update)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow this is amazingly good. Both raven and Beastboy stay in character and are very believable to. Pleas keep up the great work
Creepy-Pasta chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Please update!
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Make more please
Favorite season chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Dude fricken update or sumtin. You should always finish the original before doing a rewrite. Dude.
LoveBassClarinet chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Soooo it's been a couple of years since I first read this... but I really think you should continue the story. I like your writing style and I think the storyline definitely has the potential for greatness.
MizuIvanov chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Omg awesome! i see you haven't updated this on 2 years but hope you will! cause this was... just plain awesome!
X's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Nice. Hope you update soon.
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
update!
Sweatshirt Shiro chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This fic and the original are pure awesomeness with a side of coleslaw! The writing and the plot makes me want to read more! Please update!
Guptanation chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Pretty good job with the first chapter, I definitely prefer this writing style over the way the first chapter was written in the original. Hopefully we'll get to see the rest of the story soon!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »