Reviews for Directives of the Heart
Hunter.48 chapter 4 . 11/14/2009
D: NU! My deepest sympathies on your lost :(
tyg chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
(Minor McCoyesque rant) MEMORY STICKS! I hate these notes saying the authors are getting behind due to bad, nasty and intolerably faulty electronics. My original issue was with my brother 'upgrading' my tower guts without backing up stuff. I lost so many good ideas. It was solved by the repeated use of a large stick! I mean memory stick. Or at least that is all I will admit. His gaming program disks were found and all he had to do was clean the entire computer room to find them. Revenge is mine! Uh, sorry. I repeat, use a big stick or Scotty will accidentally beam your homework PADD into space and leave you to explain the lack of a backup file to Spock!
MiraStelloc chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Honestly did we only choose a naked mole rat because of rufus? because those things are freaking ugly...we might as well have chosen an angora rabbit...
MiraStelloc chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
Oh my god! Casey is so hilarious! You're right. you can be funny sometimes. :P sloppy seconds. genius.
MiraStelloc chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Teehee. I love what we've done here. it's different and yet the same. m. I love Bones so much. I'm so sad DeForrest Kelley is dead. remember, we need lots of detail if we're gonna survive...okay that sounded more dire then it was...
Elizabeth Bennett chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Oh my gosh, this is freaking hilarious. I am loving the humor behind this story. It's so refreshing. Naked mole rat? That is so random, I love it! Update this soon!

TheLioness7 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Hahahaha! Loved it!

This is such a fun story to read.

zofrana chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
lol it would be hilarious if spock does know about naked mole rats! i love spock, he's the best.
FuzzehDeath chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Pike the naked mole rat. That's just awesomely random. I love this story, McCoy getting some more much needed love. I swear the poor guy doesn't get enough.

Oh, and there is no such things as too much fun when it comes to brainstorming. The more fun it is the better.
Always Running The Labyrinth chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Haha i love it!

I like to put myself where the oc's are and my name is Casey and Iwas reading this for the Spock/OC. It's really funny to me that the Oc's name is Casey.

Great Story so far!

Update soon!
kiwipineapple43 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Richard is a bit of a SOB, I'm so glad they got out of there and can't wait to see what happens when they get their jobs on the enterprise. Looking forward to the next update :)
patriotgirl101 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This is starting to look like a really good story. I'm really interested in seeing the direction its going to head in. Can't wait for more!
goddess.0f.discord chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
fantastic chapter
molly815 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
So I just recently discovered this fic, along with your many others and they are fantastic! I can't wait to see what you've got planned next! And not sure if that was intentional or not, but loved the "figure out what makes him tick" line. Defintely Sylar-ish. )
TheLioness7 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I like this story a lot.

I think Bones and Spock are more attractive than Kirk anyways so this story is great for that!

I'm excited for more. )