Reviews for A Breath of Fresh Air
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*is speechless* WOW. I mean, just... yeah, wow. I was all but convinced that I couldn't imagine Riku with anyone but Sora, have been for some time, but... I'll be damned if that didn't work out rather nicely! XD I guess you have to branch out and try new things now and again, eh? Great story!
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Sweet
MoTi550 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
A-hah. A little late to the party, but I'd just love to point out how lovely you write (again.). I'm really not a yaoi kinda gal, but man, I really don't mind Riku/Cloud when it's written that well. I *love* how in-character they are, and their lovely (albeit sometimes awkward 33) interactions.

You're so damn good, and I just think that you need to be reminded of that every once in awhile! 33
Jediempress chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was wonderfully sweet. Thanks so much, dear!
Twilight Kyu chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
That was pretty good as always. Love it.

And a LOL for the ending!
kez-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
AW that was absolutely adorable and i laughed out loud at the end. loved it!
Owl At The End chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
:D This was really sweet, and I liked how you focused on their relationship instead of other details that didn't matter(such as going into describing the setting too much).

typos:

"I think your opinion means more than mine here, so long as you under it all fully.”

'under', should it be 'understand'?

“Really? I haven’t really…well, done [i]that[/i] before.”

Watch the brackets

He sighed when he felt Riku’s arms wrap around his neck, their bodied flush together as he stretched up to allow the kiss to deepen.

'bodied' should be 'bodies'

where they could eat and restock his ship for their journey after e checked out of his hotel room.

'e' to 'he'