Reviews for Nothing Lasts Forever
kanyon01 chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
AWWWHH! I LOVE PSYCHOSHIPPING! I WISH YOU STILL WROTE XD THIS WAS AN AWESOME STORY AND I LOVE THE ANGST AND ROMANCE!

PS my username is kanyon01 if you want to pm me, I just forgot to log in before reviewing.
GayBabies chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
This story was so good! I loved it do much.
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
So... sweet... Never thought I would say that about a pshycoshipping fic... Ahh... I like vunerable Yami Marik... I wish this story was longer :)
Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I guess I already reviewed on Calm Envy...

Never mind. The first chapter of this always gets to me and breaks my heart a little.
Calm Envy chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
-sigh-

This could have been left at the first chapter. I am a sucker for unhappy endings.

BUT...I'm also a closet sucker for happy endings! I almost died of glee when Marik and Bakura- Well I shouldn't be repetitive... All I need to say is that fic deserved way more reviews than it got, and people need to stop being selfish.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Beautiful and breathtaking.

I love how easily you mix angst and romance! So many author's have trouble with that, but you pulled it off with ease.

First Psychoshipping (I only know the name of this because it was in your note. XP) fanfic I've ever read. However, it ranks high up there with ALL the fanfiction I've ever read. ;)

Nice job, and keep up the good work!
Parker Stark chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
Man, a good dose of Angst now and again is nice. I love it. Nice Job!

Love,

Kuro
Hitsuzen chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
so cute i cried!

x3

i really loved it,

thank you alot!
YamiMisao chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
That.. was such a perfect ending. 8D AND A HAPPY ONE AS PROMISED.-rolls around all happy like- Now I have warm fuzzies
Vexed Fox chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
oh, my god, if this didn't end happily i think i'd cry T_T

but it will end happy! happy face!:D

so yeh, great story i'm loving it so far -
Mishieftress chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
*starts crying* This is so sad! I hope they reunite D8 *sobs* Please update soon!
YamiMisao chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
8D I'm so glad you decided to continue this!

...What is it about favorite character torture that's so addicting, though? D8 Clearly, we're all sadists for it. xDD Or maybe it's their fault... yes, lets just blame it on them.

8D And yay! I'm inspirtation! I feel special. -struts around-
YamiMisao chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
... D8 Wah that was depressing!

Poor Marik... and Bakura. Im such a sucker for angst fics though. xD I'm not sure why, but I am...

I'm going to go curl up in a corner and eat lots of ice cream to make myself feel better, now. xD

ALSO; I VOTE FOR A SEQUAL!
Freai chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Please do a sequel, this was too sad. TT_TT