Reviews for All's Fair
PrimalScreamer chapter 67 . 1/10
Just finished binge reading all the way through and I adore this fic. :D

I'm cheering so hard for the fledgling relationships and just wanting to reach out and shake those that keep on procrastinating, or insist on hiding or refusing to talk things out!

The way things keep going, Megatron is going to be one lonely little crazed Warlord down under the ocean. :P
skyice98 chapter 67 . 1/10
Megatron needs anger management classes.
Optimus' girl chapter 67 . 1/10
It feels great to see another chapter! I'm really happy that Optimus, Sideswipe, and Hot Rod are mates!

Yay! Starscream's Seekerlings have been born! I'm really, really happy for Starscream and Skyfire!

I can't wait for Optimus and his mates to start a family of their own"
redconvoy chapter 67 . 1/10
I bet Megatron will be hunting for Star Scream's hide after this. He did promise to make that recording. I am glad you are back writing. I hope to see more from you.
tanithlipsky chapter 67 . 1/9
nice
Guest chapter 66 . 2/28/2016
Love love love this story! PLEEEEEEEASE update soon! Does Starscream actually see Megatron and if so will he and the sparkling make it out alive? Will Skywarp end up getting sparked? It certainly would be interesting to see how Roddy and Sides would react to it and what Optimus would do about it. Really hope Optimus, Roddy, and Sides bond soon. And that Chromia and Elita change their minds and have all the females move to earth. Will anymore Descepticons join the Autobots? A couple of the Constructicons seemed to really admire Prime when he beat up Megatron and spered him. And several cons were complaining about Megatron's methods, even Shockwave. Just PLEASE update more! It's getting really interesting!
Nike Scarlet chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Poor poor Optimus...
AliceSylvia chapter 66 . 4/7/2015
Good story! Just needs finishing. Please.
autobotlover chapter 66 . 3/1/2015
LOVE IT! I would really likd to see more!
BossBot97 chapter 66 . 5/22/2014
The wall, the wall! ... This is really funny; I wish you would update!
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 66 . 5/17/2014
please update soon. love it.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is fucking ridiculous. Why is Prime a virgin? He had Elita-One! He was getting those hoes all the way back before he was even Optimus Prime! But this? This is just retarded. How retarded can you be?

Is this the 9-million-year-old-virgin? Who knew that meant being a loser. How dare a Prime not be sodomized on a daily basis! How dare everyone act like useless faggots!

And this is why women will hardly make Nobel Prizes. They're too busy sucking the dick, or seeing it inserted into someone else's asshole.

Optimus Prime is a leader. He is not some idiotic virgin bride. Everyone is not some giddy teenager. Get it through your damn head.
electro moonlight chapter 66 . 9/12/2013
Its gonna start going downhill now isn't it? Bad things will now occur.
Jaki822 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
LOL
Optimus has been resisting the urge to smack his head against a walls and desks for some time now...I think at some point he should just give in :D
Guest chapter 66 . 8/14/2013