Reviews for All's Fair
Miratete chapter 53 . 6/15
"You...Prowlie, you helped things along?" Jazz said.
"Why not? Prime was procrastinating," Prowl said.

At long last! Someone gets tired of the status quo and does something about it!
Miratete chapter 50 . 6/15
Fifty chapters in and Optimus Prime is STILL a virgin. Elita-1 is still hanging out to A: Tease the reader with whom she might be seeing, and B: Create drama and tension without moving the plot along. Hot Rod and Sideswipe are being far too laid back and nice for their characters. UST runs rampant among the major players. Those who've escaped it are given limited parts, minor roles, or mentions only, with the exception of Ultra Magnus. Megatron seems rather feeble when it comes to his villainy, relying on demands rather than real action. Seventeen chapters lay ahead and still no 'complete' tag or any sign that it's wrapping up at some point. The whole story seems to be the perfect melding of a Transformers drama with a Rumiko Takahashi epic and a modern soap opera, which means that once you start reading it you can't stop because you keep hoping that eventually something's going to happen and someone will find their happy ending. Sigh...
I Am The Silver Lining chapter 67 . 6/1
Just binge read all of this in two days XD I love this fic sooo much!
ladybug02 chapter 67 . 5/30
Oooh. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Megs at this point, ;3
Nice to see Megatron get what is coming to him. I love the story. Please continue it.
PrimalScreamer chapter 67 . 1/10
Just finished binge reading all the way through and I adore this fic. :D

I'm cheering so hard for the fledgling relationships and just wanting to reach out and shake those that keep on procrastinating, or insist on hiding or refusing to talk things out!

The way things keep going, Megatron is going to be one lonely little crazed Warlord down under the ocean. :P
skyice98 chapter 67 . 1/10
Megatron needs anger management classes.
Optimus' girl chapter 67 . 1/10
It feels great to see another chapter! I'm really happy that Optimus, Sideswipe, and Hot Rod are mates!

Yay! Starscream's Seekerlings have been born! I'm really, really happy for Starscream and Skyfire!

I can't wait for Optimus and his mates to start a family of their own"
redconvoy chapter 67 . 1/10
I bet Megatron will be hunting for Star Scream's hide after this. He did promise to make that recording. I am glad you are back writing. I hope to see more from you.
tanithlipsky chapter 67 . 1/9
nice
Guest chapter 66 . 2/28/2016
Love love love this story! PLEEEEEEEASE update soon! Does Starscream actually see Megatron and if so will he and the sparkling make it out alive? Will Skywarp end up getting sparked? It certainly would be interesting to see how Roddy and Sides would react to it and what Optimus would do about it. Really hope Optimus, Roddy, and Sides bond soon. And that Chromia and Elita change their minds and have all the females move to earth. Will anymore Descepticons join the Autobots? A couple of the Constructicons seemed to really admire Prime when he beat up Megatron and spered him. And several cons were complaining about Megatron's methods, even Shockwave. Just PLEASE update more! It's getting really interesting!
NikeScaret chapter 3 . 2/7/2016
Poor poor Optimus...
AliceSylvia chapter 66 . 4/7/2015
Good story! Just needs finishing. Please.
autobotlover chapter 66 . 3/1/2015
LOVE IT! I would really likd to see more!
BossBot97 chapter 66 . 5/22/2014
The wall, the wall! ... This is really funny; I wish you would update!