Reviews for All's Fair
fangirl01music chapter 3 . 2/7
Poor poor Optimus...
AliceSylvia chapter 66 . 4/7/2015
Good story! Just needs finishing. Please.
autobotlover chapter 66 . 3/1/2015
LOVE IT! I would really likd to see more!
BossBot97 chapter 66 . 5/22/2014
The wall, the wall! ... This is really funny; I wish you would update!
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 66 . 5/17/2014
please update soon. love it.
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
This is fucking ridiculous. Why is Prime a virgin? He had Elita-One! He was getting those hoes all the way back before he was even Optimus Prime! But this? This is just retarded. How retarded can you be?

Is this the 9-million-year-old-virgin? Who knew that meant being a loser. How dare a Prime not be sodomized on a daily basis! How dare everyone act like useless faggots!

And this is why women will hardly make Nobel Prizes. They're too busy sucking the dick, or seeing it inserted into someone else's asshole.

Optimus Prime is a leader. He is not some idiotic virgin bride. Everyone is not some giddy teenager. Get it through your damn head.
electro moonlight chapter 66 . 9/12/2013
Its gonna start going downhill now isn't it? Bad things will now occur.
Jaki822 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
LOL
Optimus has been resisting the urge to smack his head against a walls and desks for some time now...I think at some point he should just give in :D
Guest chapter 66 . 8/14/2013
Sslaxx chapter 66 . 8/14/2013
So I see that Perceptor and Thundercracker just couldn't leave alone, then. Just one more to go, perhaps.

And Prowl and Jazz... taking notes there I see!
redconvoy chapter 66 . 8/14/2013
LOL! I love the little spat between Chromia and Ironhide followed by the make up fragging they will do. Then Prowl wants to pretend him and Jazz had one! XD LOL!
Starfire201 chapter 66 . 8/14/2013
Good news for TC and Percy. In spite of the lecture by Ratchet, somehow I think it's too late for Skywarp. But we'll see on that one. Kind of surprised Percy was sparked. I half-expected TC to be the one or they would be careful knowing about how the odds were about it, now that one of the trine was expecting.

Got some giggles out of the first scene, too. Ironhide and Chromia are definitely an old-bonded couple. And Prowl and Jazz are definitely taking notes on that.
fancyspinner chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Oh my. snort. Ifound this through an authors fav stories and it is a great sstory with lots of giggle moments so far. skyworp? Seeker mating? hahahahahahahahahahahahah! I. am. Just. that would b great fun and the twins? Poor poor prime.
Starfire201 chapter 65 . 5/13/2013
Skywarp is certainly not thrilled, but he's also not really protesting, I see.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...