Reviews for The Burning Shade and the Fading Light
ellie chapter 12 . 5/25
aw, it's been 6 years. i really hope you write again. maybe some sort of inspiration. this is a beautiful story, and i hope you do because you are an amazing writer and you honestly have a future if you pursue it
666Spektor chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
hahaha can't wait to see Edward's reaction! will he throw up or something?
This Edward is so funny! haha he and Jasper are just hilarious!
thank you for writing this but DON'T STOP
I'm waiting...
no pressure, though (:
Pongu chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Edward and bellas relationship is always angsty while Alice and jaspers is pure fluff !
Ethereal chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story... It's an amazing, orginal, and interesting AU. I've always loved Bella-is-vampire-Edward-is-human stories, but this definitely takes the cake.

I am loving it so far; update when you can! :) I'll be waiting.
Debbie White chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
Love it so far keep writing!
Nessa671 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Please update soon.
rockstarvampire chapter 12 . 6/3/2010
Dang, that's a cool story. I hope you figure out your computer headaches so you can keep working on it. I like how Edward freaked out instead of saying something lame like "it doesn't matter" :) And Alice popping up on Bella in the diner cracked me up.
LisaaSmurfiie chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
I really like this story! Are you ever going to finish it? I hope so!

Xx Lisaa...
MSPT chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Thought I give it a shot and read this..I really liked it]on to the next chapter..
MinaRivera chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
Loving your story! It's so unique how you change B&E's gifts!

Hope you update soon!

brain candy chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
I love the idea of the pull Alice and Bella are feeling!
brain candy chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Love the idea of this story! Great read!
KnittedSpecks chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
I'm so loving this version. and I totes loved how Edward flipped out when he figured out what Bella was. I'm off to find you on WA Rehab. :D Oh, and totally looking forward to future updates. :D
Nicoconsd chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Loved the Dori and Nemo reference! I was kinda happy with Edward's response but now I am curious to find out how she returns... I mean we all know he's going to change his mind :)
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
The ladies at Rehab were talking about your story and I am so glad they were cause I am really enjoying it. I have never read anything where Bella and Alice start out as vamps together and find it really interesting. I also like how Bella is the one that can read minds and they are working at only killing bad people. Looking forward to reading more.