Reviews for Thank You
randommonium135 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
And im crying...
This is a really good story, thank you for writing it and posting it.
Ramadiii chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Oh my God! This was so sweet and yet so sad, I cried pretty much the whole way through! The worst/best part was the ending 'Thank you', pretty much bawled my eyes out at that one.

You are such an incredible writer, I can't believe how real you made this seem. You're incredible!

Thank you so much for writing this, really touched my heart!
Underworld's-Reject chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Beautiful. Really sad
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
great one shot! loved it!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This was a beautiful little one-shot. It was really nice to see a different side to Reid, especially one this protective and selfless.
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
loved it! thanks for posting it!

Cheers

AJ
lolleepop.lix16 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
it's...indescribable to explain wat this story does to me...im at a lost for words...all i can say is...it hits something deep...n all i cn do is shed a tear...fictional goodness at its best...
SnowBarry-Olicity chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Its not everyday that that a Covenant story makes me cry. I absolutely loved it. Fantstic job.
jihaa.2701 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
this is so like the saddest story i've ever read at fanfiction.

you're very very very good. thank you for writing this story. :)
kiagirl06 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Thank You for such a great story I cry everytime i read it, it really is a beautiful story and lovely story line so thank you i have not read anything that makes me cry everytime until this story just beautiful B.
Captain Mischief chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I was almost crying at the end of this, so emotional, well done.
makeyda-keyda-key21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
i cried. i loved it. so friggen sad! u r a true writer. it was awesome! im usualy a heartless bitch, but i broke. it is incredible.
Talise Lovela chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Good explantation.

Good story.

I'm too upset to say anything else.
blahblahblahinolongerexist chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
this is the saddest story i have read on fanfiction but definately one of the best.
SecondSunrise chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Oh God, this was so cute! I loved it even though it made me cry.