Reviews for The Literal Meaning of Pokemonshipping
cid.neha chapter 1 . 4/27
That's awesome... I love it
deant33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I was hoping for Pikachu/Sparkie but oh well. Fantastic Story. Didn't stop laughing
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I love this fic. There really aren't enough Pokemon POV fics. I love the Bulbasaur/Bayleef ship. What gender was Politoed? Gyarados and Charizard are both Flying type. I personally think Cyndaquil and Corsola are male and I'm not sure about Vulpix and Gyarados. Starmie and Staryu are genderless, but I'm guessing this is just what gender they identify as. I'm not complaining about this and am simply sharing my opinion. I don't think that you're right about some of the personalities, but the story was beautifully written.

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to Limbo

Often I fall on people's heads
curiouscharm chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I was laughing through this entire thing... Squirtle is so my favorite!
Stargazer151 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Thank you so much for this story. It's really nice to see how pokemon would interact and the dynamics between the trainers pokemon. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much!
Hecate-Aidonaia chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Really funny and cute :) Bulbasaur/Bayleef is really cute even I never thought about it XD
Mewisbetterthanyou chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This is one of the most hilarious stories I have ever read. Your characterisation is amazing, and I love Bulbasaur!

NoelMistyAlyssa chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That was soooooo funny! Can u continue PLEASE? )
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
woo, funny!

that is all... or is it?

Charizard arrogant schmuck funny as heck!

I expect to see a sequel to Pokeball Fun soon.
overwhelming-latias chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
not something i'd normally read, but wow!

bulbasaur bayleef - neva thought of it before, but cute

Gyarados charizard - HAHAHAA

you know you've captured their personalities... i can imagine bulbasaur as a homo-type? squirtle all cool dudish, charizard arrogant, and gyarados a bitch... great job!

and of course, what i loved the most was the backstage bits of aaml!

and articuno moltres? intesting thought indeed. i think there is an actual shipping like that - frostfire

great story though! loved it

the dialogues are killer, lol... my stomach hurts from laughing so much!
Shadowsoul4812 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Ronmione x3 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
AWH. Awh. -)

I loved the Leefy/Bulba bits, such a cute couple.

And I think Gyrados was my favorite, LOL, she really knows how to get on Charizard's good side! ;-)

And I knew Pika would have a crush on Misty, whe, so adorable.

Very unique story concept, but I loved it - Pokemon should seriously speak like humans all the time! -)
CANDICE chapter 1 . 6/8/2009

pokelvr chapter 1 . 6/8/2009

this is so funny!

love love love it!

teamshipping, yippe! XD

pls make a sequel... i think vulpix shud get someone...

and what happens to squirtle? he's so cute, poor thing

but im just wonderin' what abt Brock's pkmn? onix and geodude?

sry only brock's my fav... tho i like ash n misty too

but it was excellent, keep it up _
Ri2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Doesn't Charizard already have a girlfriend?

Neither Gyarados or Charizard are Dragon-types. They're both Flying-types, though.

Silly Togepi.

Bulbasaur is being stupid.

Why is Gyarados angry at Charizard for thinking about other women if they're not even in a relationship?

Stupid birds.

Zapdos was such a dick.

Bulbasaur is a masochist.

Her babies?

Starmie and Squirtle? Eww...