Reviews for Back with my love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I know I'm not the only one who is so happy to finally see Edward beg and pled for forgiveness and for Bella to take him back. I wish it was a little longer and that you did Edward's pov too. I wish that there were other stories that have an Edward like this, finally able to see a desperate side of him and how much he really wants to be with Bella, as well as acting on this feelings. I hope you write more stuff like this.
Eyo chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Hit or miss..
I say you hit 60%
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
it is good :)
Lizala chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Read my story forever is a promise
twilightonedirection chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I loved it!
twilightpoerty freak chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
i think miss like would you ever imagine Edward ever saying anything like that? But anyways i stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil liked it though VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD keep writing please?

(i'm very sorry if what i said hurt your feelings in any way. sorry!)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was a cute beg! He really did deserve a major tongue lashing from her, followed by an even more thorough longue lashing from him (in a completely different sense of course!) Very nice work!
callmeshamilmilormilly chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
hit! this story was so believable, that if should have happened in new moon!
petra chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I loved it! xx
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Absolutely gorgeous! I can't get enough of your wonderful writing!
ParamoreChic chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Fluffiness! I love it!
Pseudostar432 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This isn't my favorite of your stories, but it is still good. I do think that Edward should have been more like this in New Moon, instead of kind of wonder why Bella thought he didn't love her.
MaryxWeather chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This story is so cute! I always wanted to read what it might be like if Edward begged
Nielso chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Hit but It was rather short, even for a oneshot
Miss E R chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Aww This is so sweet, I love it! You Write really well, This is the second of your stories i have read and i love how you describe things!

It makes me actually picture it! Its so amazing! Well done!