Reviews for Not Fair
Shlayne chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
ROFLMAO the end! Loved it!
Insane Muse chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
All men (Alien included) are the same lmao!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha! That was fantastic! Great job!
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Hahaha. That made me laugh. "You may perform the act again in the future."

Although at times, I thought Spock was a little out of character (I don't think he'd be that selfish), it was overall good. 9/10.
PrettyPopSugar chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Dickhead Spock is a dickhead! What an asshole!

“Perhaps performing this ritual in my company would prove more beneficial.” Asshole.

Brilliant given the prompt. This story captures the "...one little thing that's getting in the way...," remarkably :o)

Cleo-
Roze Haun chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
aw man, what a dick.
siggyhahn chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Tee hee. As irritating as I'm sure Uhura found it, I found Spock's logic to be quite entertaining! Also, it was pretty hot imagining Spock's naivete when it comes to sex.
shopgirl6 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
this was hilarious! at the beginning of the story i was like, "wtf 's up with Spock?" but this story turned out funny!
Tioman chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
lol this is so funny and just sounds right! I really loved it! you did however forget to put "the" before "future" in spocks last sentance. i hope to read more of your work!
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
LMAO! This funny and hot. Very original.
mhgood chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is great! I love how it doesn't end all perfect. Very well written. I'm adding this to my C2, "Oh, for the love of Spock."
RachelKarenGeller chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Spocks an idiot in this that clearly doesnt know a lot about human sexual interactions or maybe hes just very vulcan, intriguing. nice job
AtanaM chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Oh my. Well I too have always pictured Spock as a terrific lover... but maybe he wasn't always. You gotta start somewhere and I can totally see Nyota having to "teach" him how to please her. With repeated practice... I'm sure he'll be fine.

My co workers are looking at me like I lost my mind though... What with the choking and spewing of Coffee I just did.

Well done (and terribly funny)
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Oh dear me *Wipes away tears* smut isn't supposed to be as funny as that! How you manage to mix smokin' sex with laugh out loud humour is just genius!
Mia chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Hah hah, different but in such a great way. And it was cute to see how Spock assumes uhura will one day have his children.