Reviews for I Don't Want a Woman
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
awesome,the ending was fantastic.
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
i want tomorrow to come cuz then it will be the next chapter!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
For just two love-struck teenages, that was quite simple and erotic. I wish there was more to it than just 1 chapter. For instance, what Edward spoke of in the end of not wanting tomorrow to come, of what everyone would think if they found out the love of his life was a commoner. See I'm a sucker for these type of stories I find them quite entertaining. Hope you'd entertain the idea of more chapters to this. Just a thought...
Kamba chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
how romantic...

Well done
grandsophia chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
THAT WAS HOT !
Babette12 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really liked how you incorporated Edward and Alice's closeness as siblings in this story. Also, how Alice knew what he needed, as well as her love of clothes.

One thing I would like to point out is that a pheasant is a bird, while a peasant is one of the lower classes. It made me giggle, imagining someone marrying a bird, sorry.

I really enjoyed Isabella's humor about waking up Edward when he was sleeping in the grass again. He does seem to have a fondness for it which I'm sure has grown with his first time being in the grass. I'm glad his thoughts were of them having a future together. It was very sweet.
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Seriously love this story! Would love it if turned into a multi chaptered story! please :)
ariannagirl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
it was awsome
coxie chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Good story, but I do agree with some of the other reviewers that there were a few mistakes.

With a little more polish this could be quite good.

Thanks for the story!
Helena chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
haha! lol her mother married a bird! I think you meant peasant. Not pHeasant :P
VampireAngel94 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw! Cute! :D
HangTogetherOrHangSeperate chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
i love it!
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well done, how you juxtaposed old age English with the more modern times. Kind of mixing it all up together, I mean.

Thanks for writing! A bit more character development would have been enjoyable, but I understand these are oneshots so you can only do so much. But for a first time writing this was quite good.
juniperwafted chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
a good first venture into writing ... a couple constructive suggestions: 1) a little more research into the period you are writing about will strengthen the story and keep the reader from being too distracted by any glaring anachronisms and 2) proofreading or having someone proofread for you will keep typos etc. to a minimum and this will keep your readers from being taken out of the story to chuckle at Bella's father being a small bird (pheasant) rather than a poor farmer (peasant)
The Age of Edward chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wonderful! Your submission has been received!