Reviews for Astraphobia
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I can do see Allen as that type of person! :D and cross's personality was great too.
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Poor Allen! Cross you're so mean! xD but then Cross can be nice when he wants be.
ShyNeko55 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ne thunder and lighting are great!
luversblues chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awwwwwwwww that soo cute!
Ayumi33Izanne chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aw, young Allen's so cute.
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Aw! Cross you big softy! I LOVE it! The ending made me giggle. Oh, poor Allen. :D This was so cute!

LoTuS
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love thunder and lightning too

Lol, poor Allen. Once Cross decides to teach something, it's a living Hell XD But he's probably just making up for kindness XP

Great job. Keep it up
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i really liked this story but cross is scary. he's even mean in his thoughts. (shudders and then runs and hides)
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Weah, what a cute ff! I allways had a knack for Cross and wanted to know more about Allen's time with him. Your story was really worth the time and and wonderful mix of a cute scene but also charas who are still in character.

Your Melfis.

P.s. Please, write more Cross/ Allen ffs! *look at you with big puppy eyes*
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
... Okay, I'm resisting the urge to go grammar crazy despite the mass number of typos since I don't have time. XP

There's one major issue I want to point out: Cross does not say "Che." That's a Kanda thing to say. I could see Cross being a jerk about Allen's astrophobia, but he would never say "Che."

Other than that and typos, I enjoyed it. :)
Fibonacci to Infinity chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Thunder & lightining is so much fun to watch! Cute fic by the way!
addenza chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Haha. I always like to read stories about Cross and Allen(: And you were pretty good in describing Cross' feelings(: