Reviews for Aheri
maximumchase77 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Loved it!
TaishoTears chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Very nice. I think I love your take on Wesker... he seems so close to how he should be. Some people make him much too OOC.
I would love to try Uroboros... whatever the outcome might be...
brittany brittany chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great you should make a story where Excella comes back for revenge, this would be cool if they actually put this in resident evil 5. read some of my stories and hear my songs on my new official website thanks everyone hola
Sincerity chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Nicely done.
ReidMorgan chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Simply delicious, I devoured every word.
NocturnaGVC chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hi, oh pretty good job, you expressed it just how albert is, oh may be this eventes could happen, who knows. Well I really didn't like excella, it's to good know that she is dead, a person like her obviously never could be worthy of the power of uroboros.

Pretty fanfic, I really like it. bye

-Hola, oh en verdad que en este fanfic Albert se expresa tal cual es, oh, que bien lo imagine tan exactamente, todo esta muy bien redactado. buen trabajo, oh Albert espero que de alguna forma aùn este vivo, toda la historia de resident evil giro entorno a èl, no puede morir a si como asì y esos dos tontos de jill y chris sigan con viva, definitivamente no, no es justo.

bueno chau, exitos!
EeveeHearts chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was wonderful.

It's very hard to write Wesker in character, especially in first person, so job well done.

Keep up the good work.
notanotherfanficauthor chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is a really gorgeous piece of writing. It's rare to find someone who can do a good job of writing Wesker in the first person perspective. Brilliantly done.
Chaed chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
A truly brilliant piece. If this is just a oneshot, then I can't wait to read what is yet to come. You've gained another fan. Fabulous job.
C.T. 127 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Very dark and very good. Well characterized, but still fun and sexy. There isn't enough Wesker/Excella in the world, whether it is compliant with canon or not. Thank you for writing this, I hope you are inspired to write them again in the future.