Reviews for Fiddle
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
love it this is awsome fnomal i lovee it .keepwriteing.
JustDanny chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Love it!
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow great story, very well written :)
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Daaaaaaaaaammmm. Brilliant. Great description! :D Loved it! :) Barney is oh so amazing ;) and so are you! xD
Deliciously-Devient chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
that was so adorable! why aren't there more Ted/Barney fanfics?
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh no! Don't get me hooked on HIMYM slash too! ;)
keptein chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Dude, I fucking love you.
NeonGreen69 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Please don't tell me that's where it ends... please? I really enjoyed it and I hope to read more. Good job!
Em Ash chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That was just completely beautiful and sexy. Rock on :)
ErinFaie chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Wow. WOW. That was breathtaking! Oh man. I have a strong soft spot for musicians in general, lol, so I know where Ted was coming from. ;) This story really grabbed me though! I could feel Ted's fear, his desire. Yummy. And this was my favorite bit, of course:

_

Barney's lips twitched and he winked at Ted.

"What?" Ted asked, his mouth suddenly dry.

"That, Theodore, is why I play the violin." He reached out and closed Ted's open mouth with gentle fingers.

And then his fingers, those clever, dextrous fingers, they moved down, down, over the eager bulge in Ted's jeans, running one perfectly manicured nail across and under and around until Ted was quivering and humming and he didn't just hear the music.

He felt it to his very core.

_

Jeez! I just love it! I also liked how you had Barney take off his beloved suit jacket and tie when he plays. Perfect. Just perfect. :D I look forward to reading more of your stuff - especially if it's Ted/Barney! There needs to be more of it in this world, lol. 3

-Erin

LJ username: starlettmalfoy

username: ErinFaie
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This sent shivers down my spine. The imagery in this story is amazing! I absolutely love this story.
MS-Manuscript chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Dear god I wondered if anyone was going to go there. The image of Barney on the violin is quite striking, and I love the allusion to the Devil and the violin. There is so much emotion in this piece I found myself wanting to actually see this; not in my head but in the show. It’s absolutely perfect. You did an amazing job.