Reviews for Sleepless
alcarohtare chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
The ending is good! I love it and this story is like a super adorable little accident leading two love birds together. XD
PenelopePhantomhive chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
it was toataly awsome and i loved every sentence. and i love your name seeing as its also mine except spelled with out a y
Caro-Kitty chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
You should definitely do more GrimmUlqui fics :) This was beautiful!
kirenuchiha1 chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Awww *pouts* I wanted it to be a baby notra parasite ,:( but on the good side im lovvvviiinnngggggg the yaoi l! ;) GrimmxUlquie4evryaoi and Kiren
honeyMellon chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
My god I just love your writing. The two of them are so sexyyyy!
honeyMellon chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
This is soooo sexy! Your description of the scenes just made everything come alive, awesome writing!
She-bop chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hell yeah. This is just what I needed. Looking forward to reading the rest!
Meko90 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
...im speechless hun this is the best i want to see more pair up like ulqui n grimmy...
Nelly-Sempai chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Woohoo! Ce fini! (Sorry, I feel quite French today)xD

Anyhoo,, I'm really happy that throughout this story, you didn't submit making Ulqui into a complete apath, completely devoid of emotion. I've become annoyed that alot of people are portraying him that way in fics.

Merci Bien!

~Nellz
blazblue-domo chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
i was so happy wen ulquiorra still wanted grimmjow...FOR LOVE (not because of the parasite) thank u for writing such a wonderful story!
blazblue-domo chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
even though its suppose to be a lemon during that time grimmjow is sooo sweet! XD
blazblue-domo chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
wow ulquiorra turning into a pleasure buddy arent u? lol love your story!
blazblue-domo chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
*died cuz it was so awesome* lol naaahhh i cant die ...i think... lol great chap.
blazblue-domo chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
jeez szayel...u know wen to take advabtage of a situation huh? X3 lol love this chapter!
blazblue-domo chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
UGH! Y ULQUIORRA Y DO U HAVE TO HURT GRIMMJOW PRIDE! D: well i LOVE YOUR STORY TO LIFE! XD