Reviews for Turn
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Come on...please continue or give this story to someone else people want to read this you know !?
Angelique Jane chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
WHAT'S HAPPENING?!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Please continue !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Are you gonna continue please I've been waiting for along time :(
I really hope you finish this !
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Please please continue this is really great and I've been waiting forever :) ! Please :(
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Please continue !
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Please continue :) !
Etka chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
And now I can just wonder why did you leave the story unended? It sound so good and confusing...
I hate when writers do that to readers... Start a perfect story and just leaving it.. Forgot to continue? Or what?
I'm sorry to say that, but if don't know what you want to write, how the story would look like, and how it would end, If you don't have a longterm plan for o plot then don't start the story - simple as that...
It really, really sound as a good story, aaaand I would really, REALLY want to see the next parts and the end of it ;) but looking at the publishing date it's probably impossible right? It's too bad... too bad :(
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Please continue :) this is great !
Automail-gHost chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Interesting... BUT I'M SO CONFUSED! I hope you update so I can find out what happens! C;
LISA chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I hope you get a chance to finish this story I agree with all the reviews you are doing a great and intriguing story.
hajimebassaidai chapter 2 . 4/16/2010
And then you stopped! Which is deeply unfair. I like confusing fics. Being confused and on edge as you get into the story is great fun. The story stopping before you find out what the heck is going on is a mite aggravating. This is brilliant and has tension that could be cut into neat little slices. But no extra two chapters. Hope you come back to writing them!
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
wow, this one is interesting! How you dont know what is real and what isnt, especially when you brought in the sleepwalking!

]
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
um wow? you so totally gotta update asap!
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 1 . 9/9/2009