Reviews for Becoming
bleubirdsong chapter 17 . 4/23
Still reading, but I wanted to point out that at the Order meeting Harry mentioned meeting both the Minister and Voldemort in person. I can't imagine McGonagall will be too pleased.
thehereandnow33 chapter 26 . 4/3
Stayed up all day reading this..it is now 5:02 in the morning...this is one of your best, utterly brilliant,it made me cry,laugh,scream. I'm so angry on Harry's behalf and I wish someone will just tell Draco the truth already,I mean u could put it in the papers "Light and dark lord formerly switched!"..or something stupid like that..I don't care just please make it end...I'm sad it's not completed but on the other hand I feel relief that there's no more to read,if only for the sake of my health. The emotional roller coaster was killing me. But all of tht aside, u did it again , ur an amazing writer. This one was so good, that it's dangerous!
Ismeme Daughter of Athena chapter 26 . 3/25
This story is amazing! I really want Hermione, Ron, and Draco to find out about the switch. Also, I like teenage!Sev but I really miss adult!Sev. Any way you can bring him back? And, yeah, I realize that you haven't updated this for three years, but I'm hoping that it hasn't been abandoned. Please?
-Ismeme
kyle.hill.7965692 chapter 2 . 3/23
Two evils with one being the lesser of them but still have fits of insanity! Sounds like our politics in Congress!
MeinNameIstHase chapter 26 . 2/14
This is brilliant. One plausible insanity after the other and complex characters.
passanger chapter 26 . 2/1
I really liked this story. Thank you.
I hope it's not abandoned, is it?
ripper34 chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
Great story I hope you come back to it someday.
Benny T. Butcher chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
What. The. F***?! This was good, it got a little weird, totally unrealistic with the gay aspect, but I was able to ignore it. But this? What. The. F***?
Mountain Air chapter 26 . 10/12/2014
Update! Where are you?
Guest chapter 26 . 8/11/2014
Excellent story, well written and very enjoyable.
However it did loose a lot when Severus lost his memories, and the wonderful Harry/Snape relationship built that far ,was totally lost.
Sad to see this abandoned though.
Thanks for so far.
Terrific Lunacy chapter 26 . 7/11/2014
There are so many things that are awesome about this story, it would take me hours to write them down! I especially adore your characterizations of literally everyone involved. I also love the subtle Harry/Severus and some Harry/Voldemort undercurrent you have in there. Actually all the relationships are very well done!
I don't know what the chances are for an update, but I will be waiting because I can't imagine how someone could abandon this masterpiece! :)
cairovault7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
A harry Potter fiction which dedicated time and effort into the developement of so many characters, first of all salute to you!
Your portrayal of Harry is just right to my tastes, a blend of vulnerability and power. Voldemort here, it's good that he is less insane and by focusing on the muggles as the common enemy, you have brought the two sides of magical forces to a truce. A fiction that treats us to war, as well as some political drama, loved the bits that showed Harry's ineptitude dealing with the slow politics between countries, he's so impatient! Reinforced my love with his characterization. He isn't a Jack-of-all-trades, he has flaws( that don't include his self-sacrificing nature as some fictions lean towards),"
Never been a fan of Harry-Severus, but their circumstances will certainly make it believable enough if the future chapters ( Which I sincerely, hopefully, pleadingly look forward to) show them in that light.
You have created two complicated relationships,the one between Severus and Harry, and the other more explosive and definitely thrilling to read Harry-Draco. The former has no knowledge of what Draco's mental turmoil has made him into, a strong certainly but scarred individual just like his father. Voldemort has managed to screw up both of them.
I should say something about Harry's suffering in Voldemort's body. All that effort only for the vicious, maniac dark Lord to get the credit! All the dark-magic-detox he went through while Voldemort went around screwing every gullible, trusting poor soul. If Harry was a lesser man , he would have been envious.
Whether you decide to update or not, I'll forever love this unique fiction and it's beautiful characterization.
Chasing chapter 26 . 6/7/2014
This is easily the best war-focused fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It's been the first to surprise me over and over in years! Every time I thought I had the rhythm of your story down, suddenly muggles would attack or Harry would decide to switch back or he'd be almost successfully assassinated - it was riveting! I see you haven't updated since 2009, but I had to express my gratitude for writing and posting this masterpiece. There is nothing - NOTHING - better than being honestly surprised, over and over. I'm so impressed. All I can do is applaud from afar.

I sincerely hope you're doing well, whether you decide to write more of this utterly fantabulous fic or not. You're an amazing talented author and deserve the best of everything the world has to offer :)
matchynishi chapter 26 . 4/15/2014
This was a completely different kind of fic, and I'm so surprised to say that I really, really enjoyed it. Not sure if this will ever be continued, but I just wanted to let you know how amazing I found this. Thank you for sharing!
server13server13 chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
Love love love this. I know it's been two years but, this is marvelous! I'd dearly love to know how things go. I've been absolutely gripped.
1,181 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »