Reviews for Becoming
MuffinButton15 chapter 26 . 7/15
I have really gotten into this story! Could you update please?
silver screen icon chapter 26 . 7/13
no no no no no no no!
this can't be the last chapter! *pulls hair out*
this story has been amazing! I've been so enthralled it's like I've been possesed! You have done to me what the Voldemort did you Draco in Harry's form! gasp!
appeared and a nice HP fanfic and now consume my every waking thought and them just end like this! so long since the last update! nnooooo I'm goig to go through a withdrawl and it scares me!

I must know why happens! with the war! with Remus! with Severus with Harry and Voldemort! aah! so much left unsaid and like Hermione I need answers all I'll go insane!

this story is absolutely brilliant and I hope by some magical power that you come back to this story and complete it. otherwise there will always be something empty and lacking in my life!

silver screen icon
xx
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 6/20
Oh no... xD Voldemort is so terrible! I love this story~ :D
You story! It made me cry, it made me cringe, it made me laugh, it made me smile. I wish for more but asume from the last update that this one has been put on hold. I really like this story and your writing style. 3
Established Insanity chapter 26 . 3/10
This fic is amazing! I love how you're not holding back in any sense, whether it be political complications, violence or angst ;) I see that it has been years since this fic was updated, but I'm subscribing in the hopes that you will one day come back to finish writing! Thanks for a great read!
flynsqrrl chapter 26 . 3/1
I wasn't sure what this would be like when I read the summary, but after reading your other stories I felt compelled to read this one too. And I'm glad I did! I have read oh so many stories and have never come across something like this before. I love the plot and what you have created here. I hope this isn't the end for this story as I would love to see how it ends!
Hope things are going well for you!
LaLa chapter 26 . 1/24
So..this is it... There's not been an update for over 3 years. The story was great till about the time that Moldy Voldy and Potter switched back. Then it appeared the story started stalling. The were still things going on, but so uncertain. Keep building up for stuff...that never came. It would have probably been a great story had the author had the decency to finish it. Alas, we'd never know!
P.S. I was expecting Harry to make a move on Severus like 10 chapters ago...sigh
Lala chapter 14 . 1/23
It's two in the morning and I can't just put this down. This is seriously one of the best writing I've ever come by. Some publishing quality here. Get a grip and finish this work, please.
Lala chapter 9 . 1/23
This is so good. I've never read something similar. The quality of writing is astonishing. Too bad it isn't finished :(
bryan314 chapter 26 . 1/23
I know it's been 4 years on hiatus, but you've woven the start of a beautiful web and I'd hate to think the spider died.
romagen chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Harry needs to get better! While I understand why he won't talk about him and Voldemort switching bodies, he needs to tell someone at some point. This problem is creating so many other problems and is helping Voldemort out! Draco may as well have been introduced to insanity, Hermione and Ron have so many questions for Harry that he won't answer, Severus is lost without the seventeen years of knowledge that he had before, and the war between the Muggles and the Wizards and Witches. The three powers are joined together now, but will they stay that way long enough to defeat the enemy? Will the Muggles ever stop hunting them down? Will Harry have health problems due to the injury he received from the assassins? And Luna. Luna knows everything, but attaches everything she knows to symbols and metaphors and no one even notices! Will anyone realize? So many questions, so few answers.
Sally jones chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
Hi, I'm Sally,

Your story is amazing, my friends love it too! Their names are Jack, E.J. Jeff, Liu, Jane, Smile, Grinny and couple more...

Anyways I love the part when Harry is almost completely possessed. It's amazing, I hope Voldemort completely possesses him and there is no way to stop it!

From Sally,
P.S. Do you wanna play with me?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
Voldemort will become addicted to Light? Harry should become proficient in the Dark without being addicted. Harry could study Dark healing magic; Voldemort would not think of it?
I am glad that Severus is alive after being released by Voldemort.
Do note that Voldemort has sworn to not break the treaty. Harry does not have to thank Voldemort profusely for accepting changes made to the treaty.
Voldemort is overly arrogant. Not surprising, though.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Harry, Luna, Severus.
Curious Reader chapter 26 . 8/31/2015
Has this been abandoned?
hpsoulmate chapter 26 . 6/15/2015
Please continue this! I love this story a lot! Please, please, please continue this!
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »