Reviews for Becoming
jinxeddd chapter 26 . 5/5
OMG SO GOOD LOVE IT PLEASE CONTINUE
mrjordanriver chapter 1 . 2/10
Your ideas and writing style for the story are so fresh.
I’ve read all of your other fanfiction‘s, and I guess I added this to my reading list because I hadn’t read it yet, but I did not know that I was reading one of your works until I realized I was getting near the end with no end in sight. I checked the author for a sequel and I found, to my disappointment, but there was no sequel.
And to my surprise, but not really surprise enough, you are the wonderful author.

I first read your story about Disassociative identity disorder. Years ago, and it was so thrilling. And complete.

However, though I would never regret reading more of your stories, I regret starting them not knowing that they are incomplete. I love reading stories all at once.

And to see such an inspiring story is this abandoned, truly leaves me despond and about any other Harry Potter fanfiction‘s that could possibly exist.

I will not beg you to carry on with this FanFiction, because I find begging as useless and pathetic as any other appeasement effort. I will admit that it would make my year to see Harry fulfill his destiny without being destroyed completely. For once.
Fucking faggot.
Faggot.
akimitsukimiya chapter 1 . 1/6
Oh my good God, this is just insane, lol and I feel Harry's situation super embarrassing...God Job!
Lady Nature chapter 24 . 11/8/2017
A HA! i knew it sounded familiar! Evangelion!
namisnakama chapter 26 . 9/25/2017
that was simply amazing! I loved the story. loved how you could make me laugh in crazy situations and then cry in the next chapter! the body switch was awesome, but even more so what came after. how Harry is becoming the light savior in spite of what he went thrpugh. how he continues his friendship with Snape despite all odds. and how he survived the attack! great! I'm hungry for more;)
Hectorsmom chapter 26 . 5/22/2017
It has been a pleasure to read this; even knowing that it was an incomplete work. So many pieces of fanfiction don't mesh well with the original; this was easily woven into it's inspiration. It would be lovely to read the finish of this. I admit to being on the edge of my seat in anticipation. Hope the author returns to this incredible work!
Lo chapter 26 . 2/22/2017
Oh no, where are the next chapters? I'm physically aching without them.
Rez chapter 26 . 1/27/2017
Well, see, I knew what I was getting into here, I saw the last update date, but how could I refuse to read?
I've really quite enjoyed how this has played out. From the initial switch, to the morally ambiguous trials Harry has faced, even to the conflict that's been generated between this rogue band of muggles and the magical community. I'm not entirely convinced of the terrorists' world wide network, but if they've had several decades, and the ear of the powerful (read: wealthy), then it's far more plausible.
I'm equally dubious of the manner in which Dumbledore prepared for death. It's odd and unfulfilling how he suddenly, without any insight, KNEW of the switch, and calculated accordingly. It seemed slapdash, and could have benefited from some precursor.
Beyond these complaints, I have been absolutely ensnared in this world you've built. I'm understandable disappointed with the lack of attention paid to this work, but I understand that writers block happens, or the even-more-insidious real life. Thank you nonetheless for the story, I've enjoyed reading it at my leisure over the past couple days. KTN
Nono chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
This story is really awesome. I hope you will continue it one day
honeybeebee2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Loved this story. Read it all in one day. Really hope you decide to finish this one day.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
This is one of the best fics I have read till date. The way you have portrayed Harry is nothing short of brilliant. Please do update.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
Great story so far. I was hoping to find out when Dumbledore figured out that he wasn't really dealing with Harry, even with Severus hinting at it. Will that be another memory that Dumbledore left for Harry? What other memories did he leave for Harry? I look forward to find out with the rest of your story. l hope that you'll be able to update again soon.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Towards the end of this chapter I got a bit confused. When Dumbledore found out that Tom was pretending to Harry, even though Severus tried to warn him, he seemed very surprised. Yet, when Harry was returned to his body Dumbledore seemed to know, hence Dumbledore sending "the Dark Lord" a letter. I'd like to know when Dumbledore figured it out.
1,222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »