Reviews for Becoming
Lo chapter 26 . 2/22
Oh no, where are the next chapters? I'm physically aching without them.
Rez chapter 26 . 1/27
Well, see, I knew what I was getting into here, I saw the last update date, but how could I refuse to read?
I've really quite enjoyed how this has played out. From the initial switch, to the morally ambiguous trials Harry has faced, even to the conflict that's been generated between this rogue band of muggles and the magical community. I'm not entirely convinced of the terrorists' world wide network, but if they've had several decades, and the ear of the powerful (read: wealthy), then it's far more plausible.
I'm equally dubious of the manner in which Dumbledore prepared for death. It's odd and unfulfilling how he suddenly, without any insight, KNEW of the switch, and calculated accordingly. It seemed slapdash, and could have benefited from some precursor.
Beyond these complaints, I have been absolutely ensnared in this world you've built. I'm understandable disappointed with the lack of attention paid to this work, but I understand that writers block happens, or the even-more-insidious real life. Thank you nonetheless for the story, I've enjoyed reading it at my leisure over the past couple days. KTN
Nono chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
This story is really awesome. I hope you will continue it one day
honeybeebee2 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Loved this story. Read it all in one day. Really hope you decide to finish this one day.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
This is one of the best fics I have read till date. The way you have portrayed Harry is nothing short of brilliant. Please do update.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
Great story so far. I was hoping to find out when Dumbledore figured out that he wasn't really dealing with Harry, even with Severus hinting at it. Will that be another memory that Dumbledore left for Harry? What other memories did he leave for Harry? I look forward to find out with the rest of your story. l hope that you'll be able to update again soon.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 12 . 9/16/2016
Towards the end of this chapter I got a bit confused. When Dumbledore found out that Tom was pretending to Harry, even though Severus tried to warn him, he seemed very surprised. Yet, when Harry was returned to his body Dumbledore seemed to know, hence Dumbledore sending "the Dark Lord" a letter. I'd like to know when Dumbledore figured it out.
Fera Grelle Zanil chapter 3 . 9/4/2016
Omg...

The sacrifices Harry made...I'm crying for him. But im also happy.

No mistake to say I am with the Dark Side in this story. Harry makes a much better Voldemort!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/15/2016
I am so upset! I didnt realize this wasn't complete! I'm di sad now. This was really really wonderful.
Littwink chapter 26 . 7/31/2016
Thus story is amazing and unique! I don't know what happened for you to stop writing, but I'm glad that you published such an unconventional plot.
Littwink chapter 24 . 7/31/2016
I don't like how everyone believes that they are owed something from Harry. Minvera was better, but the rest saw the need for answers and/or stability.
BaritonePlayer16 chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
I have really gotten into this story! Could you update please?
silver screen icon chapter 26 . 7/13/2016
no no no no no no no!
this can't be the last chapter! *pulls hair out*
this story has been amazing! I've been so enthralled it's like I've been possesed! You have done to me what the Voldemort did you Draco in Harry's form! gasp!
appeared and a nice HP fanfic and now consume my every waking thought and them just end like this! so long since the last update! nnooooo I'm goig to go through a withdrawl and it scares me!

I must know why happens! with the war! with Remus! with Severus with Harry and Voldemort! aah! so much left unsaid and like Hermione I need answers all I'll go insane!

this story is absolutely brilliant and I hope by some magical power that you come back to this story and complete it. otherwise there will always be something empty and lacking in my life!

silver screen icon
xx
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
Oh no... xD Voldemort is so terrible! I love this story~ :D
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2016
You story! It made me cry, it made me cringe, it made me laugh, it made me smile. I wish for more but asume from the last update that this one has been put on hold. I really like this story and your writing style. 3
1,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »