Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
mohahassan3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
what happened to the war unicorn
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Poor Harry, but GO ARTHUR
Silverle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait until i have the time to finish reading it!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
"The tiny silver kitten with black stripes had come from one of the crackers, Harry was trying to decide if that had anything to do with the fact he'd been thinking about how nice it would be to have a pet cat when he'd broken the cracker. The little thing sat on his shoulder, purring contentedly, Harry just hoped Hedwig wouldn't mind."

Years ago before my stroke, I had a little black cat named Buddy. Buddy's favorite spot and refuge was my left shoulder. :) Buddy was a very smart cat and did something I have never seen another house cat do. Buddy sat on command just like a dog! :o

JimS
absmckechnie chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Hello,

I am curious as to why, if your story is complete you do not list it as so via the uploader tool. If you did it would be easily found by all those whom are only looking to read finished or completed works. It would most likely increase you readership numbers as well. Just thought I'd ask. Great work!
Magicly Insane chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
This is where you truly messed up with this story, along with a lot of other things you inserted yourself into the story, that's like the biggest "no no" of Fanfiction. Also you made him a seer for no reason, plus you him extremely powerful with only a little bit of training. 3-4 months (I think) of training is nowhere near enough for someone to get to be as powerful as Merlin. While I really like your other stories this one just doesn't do anything really for me.
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Love it so far!
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i love this story its awesome
akan chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
voyons la suite.
Jackal Antern XIII chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Can anyone say "shameless self insert"

just teasing, love it so far.
TheHuntresss chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
For the record.. I absolutely loved your other story and its sequel and can't wait for the next update but this one...

What happened to Harry's and Sirius' relationship?

Where in the world did Harry who for the most part is a mediocre student at best except in Defense and charms become uber everything without any kind of explanation as to why it happened.

How and why was Sirius so unaffected by Azkaban? honestly even in canon he's not quite right.

And if Sirius was married why did his wife not try to take up his responsiblities like being the godmother figure especially if she's do damn powerful.

There's a lot of mary sue in this and no one is really in character.
anemix chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Can you please put this story as completed. I would have found it way earlier if you did. Same with the sequel.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
anemix chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Isn't a bit hypocritical for them to have pranked the whole of Slytherin House multiple times then say, "Not all Slytherins are bad!" I mean really, with the stigma they all have, no wonder they turn out evil!

(\/)

( x x)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Blueberry Babe chapter 9 . 9/5/2009
thank you for your story.. i do enjoy them very much.. after reading changes in the time of war and its sequels...this one seems a bit over the top with the powers and such .. I do like the way you wrote the other better i think.. probably do to experience and time.. regardless on i go to the next story. world of war. thanks.
Blueberry Babe chapter 7 . 9/5/2009