Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Sayena chapter 1 . 2/9
Love the story, interesting and at times novel ideas. I hate to make negative comments about a story but you use given names far to much. for example, Harry went up the stairs to Harry's (his) room and opened one of Harry's (his) books. Harry (he) then read until Harry (he) felt tired and decided to go to sleep. That wasn't from your story but that's how it seems when I'm reading your stories. You have the abilities to be a very good writer but need to minimize the usage of given names.
I van't seem to be able to log in at the moment, so cannot leave an e-mail so that you can reply, sorry.
Keep coming up with great story ideas and thank's for all your hard work.
Cheers
Sayena
emthereble chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
love this fanfic.
mohahassan3 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
what happened to the war unicorn
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Poor Harry, but GO ARTHUR
Silverle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is amazing! I can't wait until i have the time to finish reading it!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
"The tiny silver kitten with black stripes had come from one of the crackers, Harry was trying to decide if that had anything to do with the fact he'd been thinking about how nice it would be to have a pet cat when he'd broken the cracker. The little thing sat on his shoulder, purring contentedly, Harry just hoped Hedwig wouldn't mind."

Years ago before my stroke, I had a little black cat named Buddy. Buddy's favorite spot and refuge was my left shoulder. :) Buddy was a very smart cat and did something I have never seen another house cat do. Buddy sat on command just like a dog! :o

JimS
absmckechnie chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
Hello,

I am curious as to why, if your story is complete you do not list it as so via the uploader tool. If you did it would be easily found by all those whom are only looking to read finished or completed works. It would most likely increase you readership numbers as well. Just thought I'd ask. Great work!
Magicly Insane chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
This is where you truly messed up with this story, along with a lot of other things you inserted yourself into the story, that's like the biggest "no no" of Fanfiction. Also you made him a seer for no reason, plus you him extremely powerful with only a little bit of training. 3-4 months (I think) of training is nowhere near enough for someone to get to be as powerful as Merlin. While I really like your other stories this one just doesn't do anything really for me.
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Love it so far!
yaysarahj chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
i love this story its awesome
akan chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
voyons la suite.
Jackal Antern XIII chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Can anyone say "shameless self insert"

just teasing, love it so far.
TheHuntresss chapter 6 . 10/30/2009
For the record.. I absolutely loved your other story and its sequel and can't wait for the next update but this one...

What happened to Harry's and Sirius' relationship?

Where in the world did Harry who for the most part is a mediocre student at best except in Defense and charms become uber everything without any kind of explanation as to why it happened.

How and why was Sirius so unaffected by Azkaban? honestly even in canon he's not quite right.

And if Sirius was married why did his wife not try to take up his responsiblities like being the godmother figure especially if she's do damn powerful.

There's a lot of mary sue in this and no one is really in character.
anemix chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Can you please put this story as completed. I would have found it way earlier if you did. Same with the sequel.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
anemix chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
Isn't a bit hypocritical for them to have pranked the whole of Slytherin House multiple times then say, "Not all Slytherins are bad!" I mean really, with the stigma they all have, no wonder they turn out evil!

(\/)