Reviews for Summer Lovin': Summer SmutDown 2009
LittleRed1985 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I'm thoroughly enjoying this story! lol I wonder if Bella realizes how lucky she is to have a guy who enjoys (and is god at) going down on her? Yay! J is going on the trip with them! The fact that Em seems to hate him so much cracks me up. Up until now I wasn't aware that there was a world where anyone could hate J without him taking their girl first. :) That's ok I'm sure he'll grow on Em at some point. Will we find out where/how H intends on spending his life? ;)
moojuicey chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Doo. Do Do. Do do-do. Summer lovin' had me a bla-ast. Summer lovin' happened so fa-a-ast. Met a boy cute as can be. Met a girl, crazy for me-e-e!

Heh. I can't help myself. Cheesy, yes, but in a good way. Fond memories of Grease, m'dear.

Alice and Jasper, two-week summer fling? IDK about that! Especially after his, "now that I've found her." Plus, it seemed like there was a little Edward-Jasper bonding going on during that Google Earth conversation.

OK I'm also very happy to be seeing a DT Bella! It's always Edward (which I love, don't get me wrong) but I've very rarely seen a dirty talking Bella, and I like it. She's always too shy or too inexperienced in fic to do it, so it's nice to see B let it all hang out. And we know Edward liked it too, so :-D.

Here's to hoping Emmett gets over his hatred of Jasper in part 3! See you there!
lambcullen chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
WOOT for Lambie getting review number 101!

DTE makes me hot and sweaty... really do I need to say more, Kath?

Love ya bb

sessahhh chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
m... what a lovely story. I love when Edward has nerdy classes!
L5472 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Well, I see Bella and Edward avoided the grilling I thought they would get! Haha.

Very sexy lemon. Loved it to bits.

But... "I had been the kind of guy that tasted his own spunk before." Care to explain Edward? LOL.

The morning after? *fans self* Whew! Skilled Edward ..hotness. *nods*

Loved this. I'm guessing "he" is James? Hope so. It would be fun to read tehehe.

Nice work!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I.."pant"..need.."pant""pant"..breathe! This is too good;) Edward and Bella Whew! I can't wait for the next chap! to see who showed up?
tkeaton1 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
WOW... that is some yummy stuff right there! And let me tell you... I LOVE me some dirty talking Edward! LOL
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Another fantastical chapter MsK! Looking forward to more, but don't want it to end! LOL.
my1edward chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I want a naked Edward wearing glasses and bearing a huge erection, all for my very own. And in Hawaii would be fine. This is one fine story-B & E are so very fuckhot, and yet so sweet and loving. Them getting what they've wanted for so long is very satisfying. Can't wait for the final chapter!
shar76 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I love this story, like I do your others.. I can't believe you are only doing three installments.. I love how you got Bella and Edward together.. I was really sweet..
TwilightFan104 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Another great smutfest! Better then the last chapter. And it was so sweet that they expressed the ILYs.
orionfoo chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Emmett is so funny with his brotherly jealousy
marcy86 chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I absolutely love this story. You are the best!
VampSK chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Well Ms Kathy, you've done it again! This is a fanf*ckingtastic story! :) You write the best plots (and lemons, ha)! I'm not sure how I missed the alert for this first chapter...but I'm kind of glad, cause now I'm off to read chapter 2! woot woot! ;-) Seriously, thanks for all you do...the writing and beta..they all seem to end up on my alerts list!
nerac chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Cruising by to show some love for you and Smoresward. ;)
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »