Reviews for Summer Lovin': Summer SmutDown 2009
Jeni K chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was fucking awesome I just love a Geeky Dirty Talking Edward. I think this is an interesting story and cant wait to see what happens next.
Pairee chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
You have done it again! Another fucking amazing story! I love EPOV, he's so sarcastic and I love his new found confidence with Bella. Can't wait for the next chapters when they explore each other more ;)
edmom chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was great loved it
kismit1496 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
LUV YA! Now fucking post some more!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Guh. Hot damn. You really are the bomb, but then you know that, right? LOVE EPOV here, with his insecurities and awakening realizations. Very glad that you didn't do an artificial "block" in the middle with Edward not explaining himself to Bella when she was confused about him going for a run the night before and thinking that he didn't actually want to be with her. Having Edward immediately clear that up was refreshing - a lot of stories keep that misconception type of thing going to create tension, and here it would have just been annoying *g*. I must prefer Edward manning up and fixing the problem immediately. Damn, this was hot, and fun and intelligent. Can't wait (but will *g*) for the next installments.
Viola Cornuta chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
yes ma'am
pippapear chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aw Kathy this was lovely!

Bloody delicious & so cute..

Edward being so blind. Bella practically creamed on his abs & still couldn't see.

Maybe he needs a stronger pescription in his Kent glasses...

All bloody lovely.

& you know we don't have smores here in blighty?

;)

But smores a'la Masen sound just delish.

Thanks for this summer fun.

Loved it.

Are the next 2 parts a continuation of this story & coupling?

Lotsa love.

Emmy.X

XX
ninapolitan chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Church is not the place to read a MsKathy lemon. No it isn't. But I did anyway.

*thud*

Yum, is all I really have to say. I have a weak spot for nerdy Edward, throw in a dirty talking nerdy Edward and I'll drop dead.

I can't wait for the other parts of this :)
ebonyeyez1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Excellent start. Loving this story.
LskNH chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
;)
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
m... I am loving this story already. What's in store for the next 12 days? I was wondering when Jasper was going to make his appearance. Oh, and I like the sibling match ups - they are different and I like it.
ninirific chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
*is flustered and hopes this review is coherent*

Oh mskathy...what you do to me. This was amazingly hot. I'd been looking forward to it since S'moresward was alluded to on Twitter. Literally squee'd when the e-mail came in. Srsly. You didn't disappoint and I've already marked down the 14th and the 21st as "This will be a good day". :D

S'moresward is like all the Great 'ward's combined. We got DTE...Geekward...freaking RobsAbsward...

Sorry, got distracted. Anywho, the story was involving..the back story was done wonderfully. The writing? Impeccable. The build up to them getting it on was sweet and gave me the goosiebumps & that weird but lovely chest-heart-clenching feeling. This Bella was awesome too!

I look forward to the other two parts! :D *hugs*
moojuicey chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Aww, I get all blushy when I see my name. Thankee.

The kiss. Under the waterfall. Yum. *slurp*

DTE. Yum. *slurp*

So much wasted time. *sniffle*

Favorite line: "Wait, wait, she fantasized about me?" *giggle* Oh, Edward.

So I pretty much love that Bella is a little more forward than typical fic-Bella. I say this every gorram time, how much I love your Bellas. Srsly. Imagine what this fic would look like if she wasn't all "your glasses are sexy" and "your abs are fuckhot" and all hair-grabby and flex-footy and snuggly. Way different, I can tell you that much! I like it this way. Makes for the yummy faster than nothing-but-blushy Bella and Edward. Thankee. )
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17