Reviews for Summer Lovin': Summer SmutDown 2009
FrenchKatie chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
That was a lot to fit in one chapter but nicely done! I'll never eat S'Mores the same! Chocolate and lemons...who knew?
laura lou who chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
Oh, I needed a happy story today!

This was awesome! My husband and I honeymooned in hawaii and some of it on Maui. I could see some of the places you were describing. I so wish I was there right now and not in the middle of winter.

Thanks for writing this. It was awesome!
MindersN chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Whaaaaaa. So. Good.
Robrator chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Loved it! So sweet and right amount of lemons bb ! xo
apolloandbaby chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
*blows you kisses* well done, mskathy! i loved it! you broke out the garters *rawr* and the passing down the necklace to ren made my heart flutter. thank you for this 3 parter. i really enjoyed it!
apolloandbaby chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
i love new love from e&b discovering each other and j&a meeting... *sighs*. you definitely have the birds chirping and hearts floating around my head. thank you for another yummy chapter :o) on to the next one!
apolloandbaby chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
i think you subconsciously wrote this story for me. deny it all you want, but that's my story and i'm sticking to it ;o) you combined smart, nerdy, super sweet, and dirty talker all into one. i am swooning big time! his inner thoughts are sooo made of win. i like the back story alot. it's very different from what i've read. and kudos on the lemony goodness eeep! thank you. on to chapter 2!
Kimberley Ball chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
What an awesome trip to Hawaii. I think everyone should have a trip like that at some point in their lives. I also love how you did a flash forward so we could see where everyone ended up. Flash forwards always make me happy and give me a sense of closure. Absolutely great job!
Kimberley Ball chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I really hope that Alice and Jasper do not end up giving Emmett a coronary, and what will Emmett do when he finds out that Alice spent the night with Jasper. As for Edward and Bella, I love that they are settling into such a comfortable and loving relationship. I cannot wait to see what happens when everyone is on a boat for the day with no where to go!
Kimberley Ball chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was awesome. I loved how much fun they were having in Hawaii. It was priceless to see Emmett as the over protective brother. When Bella and Edward finally got together it was amazingly hot.
lynettecullen chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Damn, that cliff.

Loved it!
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Loved it!
obsmama chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
aww such a great story so much emotion wraped up in such a short story I loved it thank you and MsKathy you are the queen of lemons! LOL thank you for wrapping this story up so wonderfully!
ckcpurple chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Awesome! Mskathy, you give god smut! And other things too, of course! Loved this group, especially Emmett. Thought Alice and Edward handled him well though.

Really liked the ending. Very cool to glimpse the future AND have it be Ren & Jake.

Another winner!