Reviews for Summer Lovin': Summer SmutDown 2009
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Yummy! Wonderful vacation, drinks, ocean and lemony goodness!
Kherisma chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
This was so sweet. kassiah recommended this to me through twitter and as I love her fic Somewhere In Between I had to read it. I have you put on my authors list now and can't wait to read the rest of your stories.

And seriously, I think you killed me a few times in this. Edward in the shower, Edward under a waterfall, Edward showing off his 6pack... need I say more? yeah, YUMMY! I am seriously considering booking a ticket to Maui right now to get me some of that. ;)
pipelynn chapter 3 . 3/16/2010
This story was so sweet, and so much fun!
YummyYamanaka chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Lol. Great Ending. xD
YummyYamanaka chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
I wonder if Emmett is

talking about Jasper..? o.O
YummyYamanaka chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Love it. 3
JustARead chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
love a nerdy edward getting a hot bella after years of secretly swooning over each other!
jjuliebee chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Aw. You did a flash forward! Such a sweet, hot little story. Quite the fic packed into 3 chapters! As always, it's a privilege to read your words. Thank you for sharing!
jjuliebee chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
Ya know you really are the lemon queen .. just sayin'. :-)
jjuliebee chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Ya know, I read most of your stuff when I was a newbie and a non-reviewing tool ... Wow! I had forgotten all about this little gem. Dirty talking pervward epic win. Thanks for writing bb!
soapladyjen chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Yes, yes & yes! Lovin' the Summer Lovin'!
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Loved it! So hot!
KareBear1965 chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
as alwasy you have written a very elegant story about love. It may not have been as lemonie as some of your others but the beauty of it makes it just as sweet if not sweeter to read.

Hugs
SFALCON chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
This is really a great story. Thank You.
scrapmypieces chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I think you should have put a panty change alert in this fic... wow! ;)
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »