Reviews for Summer Lovin': Summer SmutDown 2009
umm...I so just cried.

a-freakin-mazing story!

I loved it :)
marisstar chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
for only having 3 chapters, this story is oddly complete! i love it!
Sara Pratt chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
Lots of fun...I really need a trip to Hawaii...

p.s.I always love your lemons :)
kinsano chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Loved the story! I love Hot Geekward!
ProfileRemoved.com chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
I loved this story, it was sweet and romantic with a lot of smut. I loved it.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Dirty-talking Geekward win.
EJ Santry chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Better late, than never, right?

I really enjoyed this story. Nothing like a pining for you silently love affair to come to fruition on the beautiful islands of Hawaii! I loved how you pushed them to the breaking point. First the flirting. Then the kissing. Finally, dinner and the chucking of the cash on the table to rush back to the room to explode in a wonderous lemon.

And you had Edward wearing glasses! That makes the girly parts all happy. Then you coat that goodness with a dirty mouth. RIP, Bethie.

The only thing that threw me was the end. The jump to the "present" came out of no where, and surprised me a bit. I think if there was some sort of transitional indicator, that would have helped. Also, I didn't think the story needed it. If it was something you were really feeling, than I would just make the shift smoother for the reader.
imwithemmett chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
I don't usually read stories this short but I really enjoyed this one. You sure packed alot into three chapters.
letmesign chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Loved this, mskathy. What a fun first story of yours to read. You have some really awesome descriptions in there, and I loved your Edward especially. He's so sweet and awkward and adorable. And it was so cool to see Edward being the one pining for Bella and believing that she would never want him because he's too nerdy or whatev. It's usually because he's too monster-ish or slutty or whatever. Anyway, I liked it.

Thanks for the rec, hon!
RedRose23 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
loved the story.

last line was so funny. lol :)
RedRose23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
loving the story. :) now im craving smores. lol.
KRYork chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
You have no idea how woundedful an ending that was, or maybe you so and I just want to make sure you know! It made me catch my breath, I was so taken off gard. Thank you!
KRYork chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Totaly enjoying this story! Love the dirty talk, and you write great sex. Good job!
KRYork chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
That was sweet and very hot!
wantsmoretwilight chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
Wonderful story! Truely felt the love and passion that Edward and Bella feel in this story! Looking forward to reading more of your stories. :)
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »