Reviews for Free Fall
Adoradork chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Aww, that was so adorable! Love Don analysing his slow progression towards love.
RedLion2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Love it. You have such a way with words, and I have always liked this pairing. I really like your pairing her with Raph, too...Leo is my favorite of the boys, but you make Don and Raph stand out :-) Thanks for sharing!
MalibuShaggy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
*gushes* So sweet! 3 You tied it into the episode just right. Not over done. I especially enjoyed the description of when Donny held April before jumping down to the next floor.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Aww, Don's crush on April is adorable. I just knew that there was something going on between them during that scene.

Love the descriptions,

Keep Up The Good Work!

Yokai
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Awww! Donny and his platonic love for April. Poor sweetie! I guess Casey screw up everything.
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This story is just so cute! And so amazingly well written! The feelings are so incredible well written! I especially loved the last sentence: "And even though it was unlikely she needed any more help, I couldn’t resist taking her hand as we fled." -So cute! And: "On some level I understood that there could be no fall without a landing" - This sentence says so says so much. I'm going to start on your story Bound now :D

Great job!
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Donnie's crush on April makes me cry. I guess that in a way, it's reminiscent of my own life. I'm always in Don's position, of course. It's horrible that the only female he can talk to he'll never be able to have. She'd never like him back, they're of a diff. species, theres a huge age diff., and it'd be too dangerous. Then Casey had to come and ruin everything, even though Don totally met her first! I'm way too shy to ever tell a guy how I feel. I seriously did cry, though.
Bj-Lydia chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This story is just so cute! Very well writen! I love it, especially the last sentence: "And even though it was unlikely she needed any more help, I couldn’t resist taking her hand as we fled."
Donny's Boy chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Sorry I didn't see this! I kinda dropped off the face of the planet, fandom-wise, but I'm so honored by your dedication. :)

This is totally squee-worthy. I liked the bit of humor, with the rumination on nose hair, but this part just made me blub:

"But there was no blast of heat from behind us, no blistering of skin or unendurable pain, no bite of shrapnel into our flesh—there was only the warm curve of her body in my arms, a soft brush of hair against my shoulder as she tucked her head in close, and the touch of her fingers pressed to the top of my chest, just over my plastron.

Just over my heart.

And just like that, I knew."

So lovely and bittersweet. Thanks for writing this.
Mikell chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ok first, Michelangelo nosehair hilarity. That was funny stuff.

Secondly, more seriously, this made me want to cry. Having read Bound... Oh man. Poor Donny. *sob*

Well done. What an amazing view into Don's mind during one of my favorite episodes.

Very well done indeed.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Storm chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I loved it! Id like to read more!
MengPoNiang chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Love this. It's very true to character, and so well written. I especially like this:

"On some level I understood that there could be no fall without a landing"

That's such a great insight, so well put.

Great job!