Reviews for Rapture
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
shes not prego please
rupunzel0703 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I am so in love with this story ! It's one of the best! I have ever read ! Whoever that fucking bitch was who threatened u they will die real bAd I curse her/him they have no fucking right to do that to u ... if they didn't like it they should just not read it but blackmailing was not good ... I am really sad that u stopped writing this story u have such a talent ! And a beautiful way of writing! And a creative mind ! I wish u still continue it ... I swear if I find this asshole anywhere I promise I will show them hell ! ur such a wonderful writer that doesn't change no matter wat people say :)
MidnightMoon-Luna16 chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
That person is so stupid, your story is absolutely amazing and you should totally continue it. But it's understandable if you don't want to any more, plus I have seen a great deal of stories that contain incest and some of the writers say "this story contains incest do not read if you are offended". So whoever said that to you is a complete dumbass and they only said it cause they're jealous that you have an amazing talent and wanted to pick fault with you work...
FairyTailMember5 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
THOSE SON OF A BITCHES! I admit that I wanted to tell you that Tori and Simon are siblings,but thought that maybe you didn't know. And apparently I was story by the way. BUT THOSE DAM PEOPLE SHOULD JUST LAY OFF. GIRL, I SUPPORT YOU. NOW GO KICK THEIR ASSES! (Sorry for my language)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Derek: where is this little nazi? I'll rip him to shreds!
Me: now Derek, you can't just go around killing people.
Derek: but who cares about tori and Simon? At least Tori's not with me *shivers*
Me: well we could just make tori die and then problem solved!
Derek: well I have always wanted to kill tori...
Me: that's my little hunky werewolf man!
Nadezzhda chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
First, let me say that's a really crappy thing for them to do. Second, I'm not laughing at you, but this thought just kinda came into my head.

When you made Simon and Tori a couple, you probably had no idea they were siblings, so I'm imagining your reaction when Kelley Armstrong reveals they're related... :D
krc101 chapter 10 . 6/10/2012
first i wish i could chew them out!they had no right to threaten you if you already explained that you wrote this before you found out about them being siblings. i mean really, how uncivilized and mean! i loved the rapture fanfic even though it didn't last long!
DanceFreak645 chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
In allot of anime theres incest so i dont see wat the fuckin problem with people especially if they know wat im talkin about.
SupahNinja chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
Ok who ever said simon and tori shouldnt date is just stupid for threatening u! Because wat is this site called, its called fanficton listen closely fan-fiction that means we can do whatever we want to the characters and not give a crap about what pther say or threaten and u know wat i say; I say: FIGHT THE POWER! Dont listen to Pther people just do wat u love to do if u hav a problem woth the story then dont read it or just cancel ur account on fanfiction because appearently u dont get wat this site is about!
lovegirl45 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
please please please update! i don't get what discontinued is? is the story over? if so why? i know i sound stupid but i just want to know. i love this story and i like the plot a lot. ur a good author.
Crixtine chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
i LOVE your story...you shouldn't listen to what some idiot/idiots say...it's your fanfic not theirs...i hope you will update soon
Nerd95 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
What a - That line is very bad lanuage that i will not put in this review. Dont worry about them, you obviously didnt know they were bro and sis before this. And even i gathered that.

Well this is a great story anyway and was one of the stories i most enjoyed, if you ever feel like contuining please, but i get that you are pissed about that. Very well writted by the way, i loved it

Much loves Bec
KitTales95 chapter 10 . 1/10/2012
Firstly. You can still continue the story. Fanfiction is Fanfiction. There is NOTHING in the guidlines that say "incest isn't allowed". Infact, I'm an avid anime fan, and in one of the anime I read there is a couple that is classified as incest because the couple is siblings. none of those stories have been deleted. And you can report this person for black mail. They should "bloop" him/her too. Black mail isn't cool. It's your story. You can write it however you want to. That's what this site is for. And for people to give feedback on it and discuss the things they're interested in. I really hop you take my advice, because I do love this story and I think the person who's doing this to you should be reported and have their IP adress blocked. anyway, good luck to whatever you choose to do.
Auden chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
WOW that person is such an asshole! i really loved your story and how derek and chloe acted as a couple , and i tihnk your an amazing writer! im excited to read your other stories :)
jenaca chapter 10 . 11/10/2011
You could finish it on a blog and put the link in you profile or something... But, it has been a hile since the story was last updated, I understand that you wouldn't want to continue it :(

Anyway, this was a really good story!:)