Reviews for Impossible for Us
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Percy and Thalia: Perlia please! Perlia meets Avengers would be so funny. :-D
Request chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Maybe another raico. One where they're already dating? If you can. Anyways nice story.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
YES YES YES! SOMEONE FINALLY DID RICO! YES!

Try tratie! And thuke!
Simple Chaos chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
i liked it. finally someone who didn't put them together, because they really can't be, not without a major plot change in your story. Could you maybe do a thalia/argus story? i've never read one, but i think it could work, if the time was before she was a hunter, or it was a friendship, or something like that.
somerandomperson chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Pleeeeeease make more nico and rachel stories..

BTW:Your story is AWESOME!

XD
Ilovepercy chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
cool!

write some thuke fics
ImJustDefyingGravityx3 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
How about a Tratie story? There aren't enough of them :'(
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
thuke or nico with someone pls
waterpoloplayer chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I like it! I think you should do PercyXThalia
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I do really like this. The possibility of Rachael/Nico is ok, but the likelihood of it is extremely slim, which is why I liked this one. :(

Captured Nico perfectly.
someonestolemycookies chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow. Made me cry a little bit. I was listening to Miss my Flight by Jojo so maybe that's why but still... great story :) You're probably the only author who let Rachel retain her role as the Oracle so I really enjoyed the story. It makes way more sense than any other NicoxRachel fiction so far.
Rasberry Parfait chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This is really good. Very realistic, I could see this happening. Rachel and Nico would be good as friends (good as a couple as well, but obviously that's not going to happen. Though obviously you know that, considering the ending...um, yeah. Moving along.)

I also like the line about both of them liking the idea of kinship. Rachel and Nico are both kind of outcasts, in the sense that they both are generally well-liked and have friends but don't really fall into any one group. I mean, Rachel, because she's a mortal and just kind of hung around because of Percy. I imagine she'd still feel sort of left out even after becoming the oracle because she's the oracle, not a half-blood, she sleeps in the big house, etc. And Nico is an outcast because...he's Nico. You know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that their friendship is well-explained, it makes sense.

Anyway, yeah. I really do like this a lot.

-Rasberry

P.S. In response to the request thing: (dunno if it's still going on, since this was a few months ago...okay, more than a few. whatever.) You know what would be interesting? Luke and Rachel.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Pairing Suggestions: Zeus/Hera, Poseidon/Amphitrite, Hades/Persephone. Come on, you know you want to. XD

Nicely written. Wonderful flow too.

Musafreen
MewHanonPercabethPi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Please could I have Some more Nacho

NicoRachelN-ach-o
Avenger of the Olympian Flame chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Another pairing fic!

Well its ok, a bit too short to be touchy though.