Reviews for The Other Side
Riddan chapter 24 . 8/27/2012
this is my first harry potter fanfiction and i am amazed. i love harry potter and was quite against the idea of people changing the original story in fanfics... but i am really glad that this is not like those. good job :)
dory2o2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this story so much! In fact this is going to be my second reading it!
Akela Victoire chapter 24 . 2/6/2012
This was a really great read for me. Thanks for sharing.
rawriloveyou chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Fantastic, hilarious story. Really well written - a nice change to the usual stories where the Marauders and co find out about Harry's life.
Lily1992 chapter 24 . 8/30/2011
I loved this Story it was so funny and just great )
m1sslovegood chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
I love this story!
DracoPotterLovesHarryMalfoy chapter 24 . 8/16/2011
LOVE. IT!
FlyIntoTheSky chapter 6 . 6/4/2011
Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome :) great stuff
IWrite4Life chapter 24 . 2/17/2011
I liked the story. Also liked the latin in the footnote, apparently i'm just as much of a nerd... I translated it before thinking about the fact it was Latin...
Ai to Kofuku chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
I LOVE this story!

Wow, it's really A. MAZ. ING.

I crack up laughing like, every two seconds.

Luv u!
Ailat chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
I believe I obsessivly stalked this story before, so now I am finally adding as a favorite. ASt leaset, I don't think I have added it before, so if it doesn't show up that I did, then I already have...

Did that make any sense at ALL? :)

Much love

Ailat
Bob. James Bob chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh, I quite like this idea! Very.. Different. The details were exquisite. The dialog is exactly how I imagined Lily and James' personalities. I am very impressed by this, and I am quite looking forward to when the rest is published.
marshmallowchoclatebunny chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
So far, awesome story. One question though:here did you get the idea about the toasters? You see, it's familiar to me , but I cannot remember from where. Feel free to tell me. All in all, good start, and I can't wait to keep reading. I also like the ariana dumbledore character. :D
ilovedraco45 chapter 23 . 3/7/2010
WAHH. Just read this for the second time and it's just as good as I remembered. Love you girls, please write more long fics!
Non-Winged Angel chapter 24 . 2/26/2010
Your story was great ! the perfect combination of humor, drama, and creativity !Plus, I always wanted to know how would harrys parents reacts upon his actions... but this was just too funny!

keep on writing!

pd: the wall was absolutely hilarious - great character!