Reviews for Just One Night With You
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Awsome!
luckystarchibichibi chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Wow, I don't think I can find the words to explain how much I love his story, every scene, every lines, every moments just give me too much feels! I love sasuke and naruto in this story and I love the protrayal of suigetsu, shika, chouji, and kiba. These characters had me rolling on the floor laughing. Suigetsu is HILARIOUS and I'm glad u paired him up with Karin, I've always ship them. This has got to be one of the sweetest fanfics I've ever read, and I literally stayed up all night and slack off my homework to finish this masterpiece.
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
That was amazing, really. I loved both the plot and the setting you chose, and of course the characters. I admit I had my doubts at first about Sasuke cause he came on too strong, but as I continued reading I was relieved to find him acting like the Sasuke I knew. And did I mention his persistence and obsession with Naruto was plain hot? Seriously, those two were giving the shivers throughout the story. Thanks for the nice read.
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
It was the best NaruSasu fiction I've ever read. It was worth the effort really.
LoveCritic chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
This story was slow going at first and seems as though it was a general fanfic just some smut on a page. However, after reading through the whole story I found it thrilling and would very much enjoy rereading it. I liked this story I hope you keep up the good work.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
So beautiful. That's all I have to say
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love it
KiiinN chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
It seems a lifetime when I started reading your story. I could barely finish the chapters before the responsibilities call me again. It took me months to finish all the reading.
Well, I'm going here to congratulate you. You know I love your stories, I added almost all your plots of Naruto and Sasuke in my favorites. My dream is to write like you, because your script is fabulous!
See ya!
Nathasha.
Nana-chan chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Just wow. That is all I have to say. It was that good. Keep it up :)
Queen0fYaoi chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Wow, it's really refreshing to read Naruto from a different perspective. He's usually the really good guy and I always love him in most fanfiction but in this one I really hate him, not because of the way you write him (you write him absolutely beautifully) but because he's a total douche bag that doesn't respect women. I mean taking secret pics of them while naked/getting changed and selling them? That's fucking sick. I hope Naruto changes in the up coming chapters, I really want to like him :c
Emma chapter 22 . 1/11/2014
This was good, very good. I really enjoyed the way you described the scenes and characters, and I think you did a really good job with the OC's. There was a lot more to them than I originally thought there would be, nicely played. Your action scenes were pretty much spot on, I literally could picture all the crazy going on in my mind, I envy you for being able to write it out so well!
You're a great writer, and I really do admire your style and the way your words flow together. I did have a few problems when reading this, but don't take offense because I just want to help :)
Your description of the story is not at all what I was expecting, so perhaps it might be a good idea to state that this story is an AU. Although I did enjoy reading it very much. And the only other problem I had was that I believe Sasuke as a character to be less likely the one to chase Naruto. Instead of vice-versa. Canon Sasuke is unbelievably selfish and cruel, which as the character you've portrayed Sasuke as in this fic is a lot softer around the edges. He cares far too much for Naruto and his friends in this story, something that I'm unable to picture the Canon Sasuke doing. I guess that's what makes it fanfiction though.
Either way, I applaud you on this story and I hope you don't take any of my criticism to heart. Only trying to help you improve a bit. Thank you for such a good read!
Makkura Arashi chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
I loved this story...it was awesome!
Codaline chapter 18 . 9/1/2013
Dear God I'm whoozing with adrenaline here! This is awesome, really. I can't help but squeal in delight every time something happens! And those fighting scenes... A-MA-ZING! This story is really, really awesome... (By the way, I love how you names Killer Bee, Kirabi... Great idea)
Darkspider chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
OK, first thing. THIS IS AWESOME. Haha! I kind of found this accidentally and the summary really drew me in and so I clicked on the link...and read the whole thing in one ago. Bwahaha.

I honestly thought Sasuke would get his "demands" but Naruto proved once again to be the most unpredictable person. He only agreed to join the club...if Sasuke agreed to take back his demands. That is BRILLIANT. And yeah, Naruto is AWESOME. He's a brilliant fighter and I guess Sasuke made a good choice in 'asking' Naruto to join the club.

Naruto going to Sasuke's house to thank Sasuke ended up him having dinner with the Uchiha family and getting along better with Sasuke is definitely one of my favourite scenes! And when Kiba confessed and Sasuke got jealous...woah. So much drama. It took a while for Naruto to fully accept his feelings for Sasuke and I did feel glad when Sasuke confessed and his feelings were returned. *grins*

Another thing that I loved was Naruto hanging out with Taka. Usually authors will stick him with the usual gang like Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji and others but seeing Naruto with Taka made me smile. I think in canon, he'll get along well with Sugeitsu, Juugo and to a certain extent, maybe Karin. They are from the same clan after all. And it's a no-brainer that the only person Sasuke remorely pays attention to is Naruto. Bwahaha.

Thanks for writing such an awesome fic! I really enjoyed it!

PS: I enjoy your KKM fics as well! I was so surprised to see that you are the same author that wrote some of my favourite KKM fics!
3dumplings3 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
i find it exceedingl interesting that this au has chakra and jutsu