Reviews for Just One Night With You
Honestly.. nice story. Lucky you tho because readers actually could see someone plagiarized your fic. I'm not so lucky. Under my other accounts which i abandoned so long, i got reviews saying I was the one plagiarized when the date published for my fic is much, much older than the new one who obviously copy pasted mine. I'm baffled how people say that. Oh well, whatever.
Really glad I read this! Great story!
Wanderlust No Tsubasa chapter 4 . 2/2
Wwhaaaat no kisses for kiba and naruto? Hehe im a sasunaru fan (at times itanaru or kakanaru), I've never read a kibanaru but your take is quite interesting. Makes me wanna check out some kibanaru fics. Winkwink
RhyeMeow chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
I just love naruto so much! *slams fist on the table* killed me with that winks! *sets self on fire* God. His playfulness! *scream for seven years* yes! Sai, you go ahead and fall in love with him too! Aaaahh!
AzucenaXshadows chapter 21 . 3/29/2015
Another awesome story.
Your so awesome!

Expect more reviews from me cause I'll be checking out more of ur stories.

Thanks for sharing
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Awsome!
luckystarchibichibi chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Wow, I don't think I can find the words to explain how much I love his story, every scene, every lines, every moments just give me too much feels! I love sasuke and naruto in this story and I love the protrayal of suigetsu, shika, chouji, and kiba. These characters had me rolling on the floor laughing. Suigetsu is HILARIOUS and I'm glad u paired him up with Karin, I've always ship them. This has got to be one of the sweetest fanfics I've ever read, and I literally stayed up all night and slack off my homework to finish this masterpiece.
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
That was amazing, really. I loved both the plot and the setting you chose, and of course the characters. I admit I had my doubts at first about Sasuke cause he came on too strong, but as I continued reading I was relieved to find him acting like the Sasuke I knew. And did I mention his persistence and obsession with Naruto was plain hot? Seriously, those two were giving the shivers throughout the story. Thanks for the nice read.
Winxmagicalheroes chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
It was the best NaruSasu fiction I've ever read. It was worth the effort really.
LoveCritic chapter 22 . 10/25/2014
This story was slow going at first and seems as though it was a general fanfic just some smut on a page. However, after reading through the whole story I found it thrilling and would very much enjoy rereading it. I liked this story I hope you keep up the good work.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
So beautiful. That's all I have to say
cary99 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Love it
KiiinN chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
It seems a lifetime when I started reading your story. I could barely finish the chapters before the responsibilities call me again. It took me months to finish all the reading.
Well, I'm going here to congratulate you. You know I love your stories, I added almost all your plots of Naruto and Sasuke in my favorites. My dream is to write like you, because your script is fabulous!
See ya!
Nathasha.
Nana-chan chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
Just wow. That is all I have to say. It was that good. Keep it up :)
Queen0fYaoi chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
Wow, it's really refreshing to read Naruto from a different perspective. He's usually the really good guy and I always love him in most fanfiction but in this one I really hate him, not because of the way you write him (you write him absolutely beautifully) but because he's a total douche bag that doesn't respect women. I mean taking secret pics of them while naked/getting changed and selling them? That's fucking sick. I hope Naruto changes in the up coming chapters, I really want to like him :c