Reviews for Enough Lives Had Been Ruined
WickedBluerose chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Very well thought out and written... thoroughly enjoyed the story. I'm not a fan of history at all therefore I'm glad the story included the historical referenced needed to understand since I would have been lost without them.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
A good explanation for whose body it was, I like how Magnus and Watson were both trying to protect the other, and how Magnus is still trying to protect John. Of course now I'm imagining John in therapy and it's pretty crack!tastic.
Shykeiro chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
The fact who surprised me it's that your story was more emotionnal for me than others I can find in my langage. It's freak. I like what you've done with that. After reading the "first part", this one is really great to read. I certainly don't understand all of the inside (if there is inside) but I can tell you all my admiration for your work. I've a smile in the face :)

Good futur work
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Normally I don't read anything slash related, but once again I loved how you portrayed the characters! It was very 'in character' and I liked the rationale behind it! I just love Will-he's so sweet and considerate, and I love reading him with Helen. It was fun watching Will figuring it out-poor boy! Heh!
kira66 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009