Reviews for Gain
feketemacska chapter 2 . 1/20
I think you did a really good job so far. I like the way you integrated Kazeko as an OC and I would love to read some more of this eventually.
Angelbloodlover chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Wow, your story looks very good! Kakashi's personality was done very well and I enjoyed his interactions with Kazeko. :) I wonder what the explanations will be! :p

Good luck with the next chapter!

-Angelbloodlover
nevvy chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
What just happened?! I hope Ibiki is all right too (for some reason). Next chapter should be good! Re: Kazeko's crush on Asuma- I think it's cute. It really seems like a schoolgirl crush (so far) but I'm sure (hoping) he only sees her as a friend or little sister type. I still haven't pegged down Kazeko's style in my head, and I'm a strong believer in complimentary relationships (good ol' opposites attrach), so we'll see where it goes!
Piacine chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Ooooh, me likey!
Marzipan chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Kazeko smiled meekly. "Thank you, Copycat."
So awkward!
Human cat...ibiki, you dawg. Or should I say cat? That sucked;)
nevvy chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
The really amusing thing is that my boyfriend accuses me of the same thing with my cat. Completely false, I assure you. Can't wait to read Ibiki's explanation for this one, lol.
kawaii-teddy chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
That, was fricking awesome. Man, the last line got me. "Holy shit, Ibiki was fucking his cat all along" cracked me up so hard that I woke up my sis from her nap XD Then the words sunk in, and I was all like "Woahhh..."
Harumi-Hime chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Oh my
nevvy chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Wait! Did Takara follow him in!? LOL. Love the fic, more please!
FliscentFiretail chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
snickers. i like how this is going. its better than before, and its not a complete mary-sue story which is awesome. I can't wait to see future chapters and hope you update soon.
kawaii-teddy chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
keep going! KEEP GOING! I LOVEEE IT ALL!
Really, you're the only one that's been putting up any worthwhile fanfictions lately. So far, all the other KakaxOC fics that I've read are either very skippy, horrible characterization, drama in the wrong places, or just all in all a pain to read. BUT YOURS MY FRIEND (maybe not? D:) ARE PERFECT! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
Piacine chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
One word: LOL
Ren Machi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
lol it got funny at the end.
please continue
2thumbsup
myharlequinromance321 chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
My heart hurts! I'm sure that there is a reason you stopped the story, but it doesn't ebb the pain. I just want you to know that you have a way with humor. Best of wishes:))
BlackDragon95 chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
Oh my fucking God! THIS is amazing!

I've never laughed so hard reading a fanfiction! You my friend have to update this story like asap!

I love it! Keep up the good work!

Your oc rocks! and you just made my night a lot happier!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »