Reviews for Slayers – Order in Chaos
Phppsmss chapter 9 . 6/13
Please update! I have been rereading it after so many years! Your writing quality is excellent! I look forward to your next chapter!
tasty-kate chapter 9 . 4/26
Nooo! you can't stop there! What happens next? Do Lina and Xelloss ever get back to how they were before? I need to knooooww! (Damn, and this hasn't been updated in 4 years...)
venG chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I reread you story for the 5th time. It's absolutely wonderful. I really hope that you continue it one day. That would make your faithfull readers (and me) very very happy! ;)
love-warmth-life chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
You know, I really enjoyed reading all 9 chapters of this amazing story of yours. It has been three years since your last update. Is it certain to say that this has been abandoned? I would really like to know the ending...
XellossLina chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I found this story through the illustrations done by Apple-Cake on DA, I can't believe I didn't leave a review before! _
Anyway I love the way you have portrayed Xelloss/Lina in this story, both seem very IC and the story is very in-depth. I really hope you continue this as I eagerly await what happens next
Lady Salazar chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
This story does so many things right. Multifaceted characters doing exactly what they would do, an engaging plot, perfect Lina and Xelloss characterizations, all wrapped up in skilled delivery. I really like your awareness of non-anime continuity material, so the inclusion of Riksfalto and Huraker is cool. Also, Lina vs Xelloss was an amazing battle, and exactly how I'd see something like that going. Sure he could kill her, but could he really *break* her? Then, for it to end the way it did, which was obvious to the reader as just another tie: Xelloss admitted defeat, but he kicked out Lina's last support in the process and it's very clear.

...I think I just really like your characters, period. I want to know what's up with Dynast and Vrabazard. I want to see how this war is resolved. I really want to see how the relationship between Lina and Xelloss is repaired; I can only imagine a long and winding road.

Given how long it's been since this story has been updated, I may never see any of those things, but in that case, at least it's been a great ride so far.
Lady Salazar
the novemberist chapter 8 . 7/16/2013
I've been re-reading this story recently and I'm still amazed by the sheer quality of it! All the best, Steven
Drake chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
This is a very nice story hope it will be continued at some point
Gwydion chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
Honestly I'm not really sure what to say at this point. While I haven't read all 70 reviews, I'm fairly certain most of what I have to say about this story has already been covered, but I'll see if I can't get my thoughts across eloquently.

First of all, as I mentioned in my other review, I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. All of the characters stay true to themselves while the time skip allows for your own interpretations as well. Every line spoken by any character - Lina, Xelloss, or otherwise - I can imagine coming straight from their mouths. This is especially impressive when it comes to Xelloss as not a lot of fanfiction writers trying to pair him with Lina seem to really grasp that fact that he is indeed a mazoku. There were several occasions - most of which were in this chapter, but not all - where I would read a line he was saying and a big loud "YES!" would sound in my head: this is what a "believable L/X romance" should be like! However I would also like to compliment you on Lina. I especially liked the little speech she gave Xelloss in the first part of this chapter when she was explaining to him why she hesitated.

Secondly, not only is the story engaging, it also has that humorous edge that the Slayers series is so well known for. I have found myself laughing on a number of occasions, only to do a 180 and read while holding my breath as the tone suddenly turns darker. It's a story I can care about, laugh at, and really sink my teeth into all at the same time. That takes talent.

As minor nit picks, there are still a few grammatical errors, and there were one or two places where I had to reread a paragraph to make sure I fully understood what exactly you were trying to say. But none of these very small things hindered my enjoyment of this story. I am merely sorry that I've come to it's (current) end. I hope very much to see more of it in the future, but even if not, I wanted you to be aware that your story had my complete attention and that it's put a smile on my face. _
Gwydion chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
It being nearly 2 am, I'm going to make this brief, especially since I still have The Darkest Hour left to read.

Honestly, I am really, really enjoying this fic. It not only has an interesting story, but it has genuinely made me laugh, making it feel all that much more like it could fit into the Slayers universe. I am aware it is unfinished and that it hasn't been updated in a while, but I just wanted to let you know that I've forced myself to stay awake so long just because I couldn't stop, and the only reason I am doing so now is because my eyes will simply not stay open much longer. I will likely comment once I've caught up, though, so I will end my gushing with this:

The line "He's a very strong 'mozaku' who ruined lots of sand castles, so you better watch out!" definitely got a good snort out of me, lol.
venG chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
I was rereading your story recently and I wanted to tell you that I think it's really wonderful! Thank you! I hope you continue it one day ;)
ABSOLute Chimera chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
One word: HURAKER 333
TehNeko chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Hey...*poke*...more...need. Well written in character fan-fics are so hard to find. This hasn't been updated since August. Come now, chop chop. Please? O.O
Lady Arha chapter 9 . 1/8/2012
Awsome. Its been a while since i have read a good and well plotted story such as this one in the entire Fanfiction site. Im enjoying it a lot, the plot around the romance and the romance itself developing as it could really happen in the manga.

The last part of the last chapter was by all means a great closeing of chapter, filled with emotion of change and by all means hope.

While before it the discomfort of Xellos being outright ignored and so i would say sort of pained for that was avery good reaction to all happening around.

Thax for the story so far! ill be waiting for more! :D
Bibliomaniac chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
May we meet again soon! The sooner the better! The first part was so tense and dark and gloomy, I can't help but feel deflated by the second half of the second part. But well, I always get the same feeling whenever I watched the anime. :P

So, blessings be with you, may you grace us with more and more chapters (soon if possible) :D