Reviews for Love From Kuki!
super ario chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
That was *so* worth asking for reviews! I think you did a fantastic job on this fic. Even if you think the idea was kind of pointless; maybe it was, maybe it wasn't - but I found it extremely cute. Good job.
SweetHeartCandy chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
I really like it. I don't think anyones outta character,and i like the cute funny parts like "with nacho cheese on top" and "I better be your best friend"!:) Hope you keep writing!
ImmortalDarkPassion chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
When I heard you wrote Love,Abby I read it and thought it to be cute!This is adorable.I decided to put a nickname for the two of ? are such a awesome couple that I have no doubt that they belong together.

100%Kukabee all the way!,

ImmortalDarkPassion
fictionlover94 chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I like this story too. Its funny. How bad would could wallys spelling be?
goodbye wonderland chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
What are talking about? It's cute and Wally's always a lil' OOC when comes to Kuki. Loves does that do you.

- - - Did I seriously just type that?

It's good!

- Lullaby :)
Laurie43 chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
This was good and worth writing

what do you mean wally out of character?

it's fine and it's so like him to use a computer so he doesn't look dumb writing by hand

what was the drawing off? and i wonder why he only wants kuki to see it

anyway update soon
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Hehe, awesome! I can so imagine Wally's letter without typing it on the computer. It would be full of mistakes! :)
SleepyKoneko-nya chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Koneko&Nya: hahahaha with extra nacho cheese on top hahaha nice one

Sleepy: yes quite well cant wait what will wally say back -
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Aw

this does sound like a letter kuki would write

I like how abby came in the middle lol

I agree with Kameko-Lullaby saying you should write the bopys replys esspecially wally :D

anyway hope you write again soon
CodeLyokoIsTheBest chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Awesome! They knew each other when they were younger alright. Hehe. :)
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
God, Kuki's a freakin' cutie. I totally love this and how you have Abby come in in the middle there.

You should write the boys' replies!

I'd love to read Wally's, misspelled words and all. :)

Alright, heading back to right PART FIVE.

- Lullaby :)