Reviews for Holding Baby Complete
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cool story! *iz a proud whumper* You whumped John and Rodney by an Ancient metal nanny. That was freaking brill. Well done. Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Skye Graham chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Very cute with John, Rodney, and Torran. Very clever with the AI baby-sitter. It was just a bit too short for me. Anyway...Thanks for a cute but whumpish story! Skye
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great story!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Nice twist! I liked that...THANKS!
domina tempore chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This was really really cute. You had me on the edge of my seat during most of it; and then when I read what it actually was... figures :P. LOL Poor Teyla now, though; no more willing babysitters. I guess that she'll just have to beat them up a bit if they won't help ;).

Very very nicely done; I enjoyed it :).
ditraveler chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
ah! I really enjoyed this! , I haven't read an atlantis story in a while.

Thanks! I missed my sheppard whump!
Eryn Grace O'Malley chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This story is so cute! I absolutely loved it. Your really were able to keep the characters in character, and the plot was just amazing. Great job!
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Well i wasn't expecting that in this story, thanks :D it was really good :D
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
What a great twist. So everyone was looking out for Torren. Lovely story!
rrandomrandom chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I liked this story, well done. Very original and nice Shep whump (:
SuperMiss chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Loved it! So exciting and frightening! You pictured well the dynamics between Rodney and Sheppard, and the whole "we must protect Torren or Teyla will kill us both" was great.

I have a slightly strange proposition and you're totally free to say no: could I make a translation of it in French? (I'm kind of doing that as a hobby but not all writers allow me to do so...)

Anyways, thanks for this fanfic!
ManicTater chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
LOL! What a great twist that the AI was trying to protect Torren! And what and excellent excuse to get out of babysitting for the rest of your life :) I look forward to Ronon telling this story to Torren when he is older. I also thought you did a wonderful job with the characterizations. Thank you for sharing.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
flyboyfan23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
really cute. but i can't see either john nor rodney refusing to babysit even after all that. lol
sb4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow! What a story! Thoroughly enjoyed it. What a twist at the end-so ironic. well done!