Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
LinkyOkumura37 chapter 10 . 7/23
AAAAAaaaaaa THAT WAS SOO GOOD! There were some many moments were i was simply reduced tona squealing fangirl and i absolutely loved every minute of it Thank you for writing!
Oliver V chapter 10 . 7/14
Delightful.
Funny, touching and intriguing.
Basically perfect.
moeranda chapter 10 . 7/9
The end with Merlin talking about advising Arthur made me smile. This was just really wonderful all around.
rabbit keys chapter 10 . 7/4
This was an amazing story. The OCs were complex and interesting without overtaking the story, the writing was good, the plot interesting, and Merlin/Arthur written amazingly well! I really enjoyed this. Kudos!
That was really cute I loved this story
EternalFire214 chapter 10 . 6/13
I loved this so much! I usually don't read too much Merthur, because it usually ends up really smutty, or it just isn't realistic, but this was really good. I loved all the knights and Geraint, and the whole Operation Falcon thing. Very well-written and in-character. The ending was very cute, and overall, it was an adorable fanfic.
TiPoLover 22 chapter 10 . 5/29
BEAUTIFUL! From me to you, TiPoLover 22.
fandomlover910 chapter 1 . 5/5
When you have people talking, you're using apostrophes Instead of quotation marks, which Makes it look like the dialog is thought and they can all read each others minds. No offense or anything, I'm just saying cause it was really confusing me. Again, no offense, just a little constuctive criticism from a fellow author.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/6
Your OC's were 3D and well-established, and I felt no discomfort at all reading about them - they fit perfectly into the story. Arthur and Merlin were consistently in character and had wonderful dynamics. All in all, this is an absolute gorgeous piece of work.
Boudicca1 chapter 10 . 3/20
UTHER SHIPS IT AND EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURTS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Sorry. I got a little carried away. This story is awesome. I love the reveal, and the knights, and the character growth and development.
Wraith89 chapter 10 . 3/19
I've only just discovered this story, even though it's been up a while now, but had to review. The characterisation is SO good, and managing to capture some characters' steep learning curves without slowing the plot or making the personal growth seem unnatural so well is really impressive.
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/8
You've gotten me going. This is charming.
I don't know who I want to see beaten.
If the knight lost, it'd be hilarious.
If Merlin loses, he's still got his snarky tongue.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 10 . 2/23
This story has been a pure joy to read, it's so well written and all around amazing! Please write a sequel!
nkshamma chapter 10 . 2/18
This story was awesome. It has a great plot.
arya304 chapter 10 . 2/3
this was just amazing there are no other words to explain this!