Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 6/14
Great story! I loved how you got all the knights to start liking Merlin on their own instead of just protecting him for Arthur.
Though I am a little confused on the timeline, since Gwaine didn't become a knight until Lancelot did, nobody knew Gwaine was of noble birth but Merlin, and the dragon was still under the castle... unless you meant a different knight from Gwaine when you put 'Gawain' and didn't just spell it differently. But they seemed to have the same personality so I am not sure
BodhiJones chapter 10 . 6/2
An absolutely brilliant piece of writing. The characterisation was spot on and the interactions were crafted with such sparkling wit. Genuinely laugh out loud and leading to such a tense ending! Thrilling plot!

I raced through it and was sad to reach the ending (even though it was so beautiful) because I really would have loved to see this story carry on and on ;)

You've got a gift for humour and capturing language and emotion. Here's hoping you'll be crafting more in the future! Stunning stuff! Loved it ;)
mockingbird13 chapter 9 . 4/22
Oh gosh, I can't even count how many times I've read this fic. Probably a jillion by now. I think I even tried to print it off a few years back when I was irrationally afraid that ffn was going to shut down or something :P i'm sure i'll come back and read this again and again probably until they roll me into the ground lol. excellent work in any case. i love the way you write Merlin and Arthur and their dynamic, and i adore all your knights. they're very well done for original characters, and i'm always looking forward to the next chapter. tons of thanks for taking the time to write this :)
Akuma Veil chapter 10 . 3/27
A very enjoyable story to read, although not enough Arthur/Merlin moments throughout the story as a whole. Nonetheless I enjoyed this unique take on things
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 3/18
YASSS MORGANA
MaddyR chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
:,)
EllieRay17 chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Beautiful writing style and execution, one of the best fanfics I've read in years!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Great story :) loved it
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Yes! That was so damn good and freaking cute and yes!
SunShark chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
I was smiling so hard through this entire story, it was absolutely lovely and you are a fantastic writer. Thank you.
divineimmortal chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
This was so good and Im crying, thank you for the gem
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Loved it, I love merlin and the knights fics This was extremely well done
Justagenericusername chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
I'm so glad I found this story again because it is AMAZING! I loved every chapter. Great work! :D
Dudewheresmywand chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Oh how the BBC could learn from stories like these! Just lovely!
veeya08 chapter 10 . 3/8/2016
This is bright and funny!