Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
Jack chapter 7 . 3/16
When I read about the despair burning out of the horses eyes, I felt like Merlin had just rescued Artax, and I literally burst into tears.
pc reis chapter 10 . 12/9/2021
Brilliant and well done! You made me laugh, you made me cry (just a little...). Thank you!
pc reis chapter 7 . 12/9/2021
I'm VERY impressed with your writing skills! I didn't leave any comments after the previous chapters but they are all brilliant -You've got me laughing till tears! And you've captured their personalities just right! I'm not wanting Arthur and Merlin to have a romantic relationship, but love how you show they are so attuned to each other.
AdrienStalkry chapter 10 . 8/24/2021
It's been a minute since I read this story but I just wanted to come back and say thank you for sharing it! I really enjoyed reading it the first time around and I'll definitely try to leave a more indepth review next time I read it. :o)
the seaworthy muffin chapter 10 . 1/19/2021
A gorgeous ending to a majestic story! Thank you so much for sharing this and making my past three days wonderful 333
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 10 . 12/21/2020
I loved it. Every word. Thank you
Anon chapter 10 . 5/6/2020
This is literally amazing and I know some people think the fandom's dead but I'm still here a decade after you wrote this honestly just to say kudos fam, it's really great. So glad you wrote it. Have a great year!
gaylelbf chapter 9 . 3/7/2020
Really loved the knights. Such an entertaining story!
fic-obsessed1234 chapter 10 . 1/27/2020
Holy crap this is amazing! All of your knights are well fleshed out characters in their own right, which is quite the feat considering how many of them are in the story. I adore every one of them. The plot was fascinating! And the merthur was excellent. Brilliant!
doenya chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
I loved your story!
Nettles chapter 1 . 10/25/2019
I’ve returned for a complete re read of this series. Absolutely amazing and delightful, and one of my favourites. I wish BBC and Shine went with your version.
MagicLia16 chapter 10 . 9/25/2019
That was wonderful! 3 ;D
BearsAreNice chapter 10 . 8/25/2019
GREAT
queen-of-blackmagidor chapter 10 . 7/17/2019
Funny and cute. Love the knights.
Burnehn chapter 10 . 6/25/2019
That was flaming hilarious. The antics bit, my gawd, muffled laughter is a dangerous endeavour let me say, I feel like I strained a rib