Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
YAY! This took forever to read, but I love it so I don't particularly care about how much time I spent reading.
'We're Merlin and Arthur. We're golden. The legends of the future.' That's my favourite line!
Motaku1235 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
YAY! I loved it!
Fictitious Malicious chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
This was brilliant, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
deaduser1294 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Found this on lj first, cuz of all the tumblr recs. This. Fic. Is. Brilliant! :D
Looked for it here just so i could favourite it!
bellamara chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Loved your story and writing style.
AnyaMaia chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Loved this :) Absolutely fantastic and I read the whole thing straight through! You wrote all the characters so well - each knights personality really shone though and I adored their plotting and banter! Especially in this chapter when they discuss poor Romford's head falling off - had me in stitches imagining it! Arthur and Merlin were characterised really well and I love the idea that Arthur had his suspicions about Merlins magic from their very first fight!

AnyaMaia x
Abi chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I loved it! Not only was it well written, but the characters were about as close to the show as they come! Thank you so much for writing this! :D
Guest2012 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Life's brilliant, this story is brilliant, YOU'RE BRILLIANT! I absolutely loved this story. I saw that it had only 10 chapters and that it was pretty old, so I was terrified that you'd given up on it. But you didn't! And it was brilliant!

PS: I'm probably going to read all your stories now.
love chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
omg I don't know who you are, but your talent is HEAVEN-SENT!

This story is so brilliant.
The pacing...the dialogue is so appropriate to the characterization...it's funny in the same form of humor from the show...

You ARE definitely a writer. Thanks for your gift!
Fyoex chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Wonderful! Brilliantly written, and it's nice to see a fic where Arthur already knew about Merlin.
JaneHarpe chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
I saw the last chapter, 10, and I saw the date, and I thought that you ditched the story. Well I guess not lol.

Long chapter is great, good long chapter is awesome, and an exceptionally good long chapter meaning you're an awesome writer.

You finished this story with the intention to tease huh? I am seriously curious about the after story of this. Will they get married or something? Will Arthur be a king? Will Uther know about Merlin? Man, I guess I must be satisfied with just this ending.. At least it's awesome.

Thanks for giving me a nice reading experience, kudos to you!
Gembomz chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
ooooh! this definatley needs an epiilogue! Such a good story!
almostkawaii chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
What does "his ear" mean? Does that mean they're dating, or they're good friends, or what?
IvoryOak chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
this is such an amazing series! it is soo unfair that you're so talented!
Captain chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
I loved the whole thing. I love the way you made the knights, with all their comradeship and personality and more. You captured all the characters perfectly. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »