Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
indra988 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
I love this so much! Thank you!
Kiki1770 chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Well it was interesting to see an Arthur that knew from the beginning, I just Merlin used a little more magic throughout the story.
Krysstinia chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I started this when I was taking a trip in the car to Maryland (podfic version) and just finished it on the computer. Your storytelling was enjoyable and the knights' plans to get Arthur and Merlin together were hilarious, as were Arthur's reactions to their plans. I thought your characterization was believable (I've only seen up to the beginning of the second season, so that that as you will), and the great reveal was satisfying. You did a great job.
ancient midnight chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
great story, a lot of fun to read, and it kept me laughing for days!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
it was captivating from the very beginning, the transition of events and revelations in between breathtaking, and of course, a heartfelt ending that made me want for more! :D
i absolutely loved this! i've got nothing to say but praises for this, really! GREAT JOB! ;)
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Puu, the knights' antics were hilarious really. Merlin being oblivious just made it better. :D Great story!
Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
this fic is so clever and sweet and all-in-all exciting! Love it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
Wow, I loved the whole story, the knights characterization and the dialogue was wonderful. Have you writtenanything else?
SaraMatta chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
oh no! this was the last chapter nooooooo *sniff*
Thank you, i enjoyed reading this story! :)
CoffeeJailbreak chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
*cue fangirl flail*
though it used an aspect I don't exactly...enjoy in writing, the Everyone's Gay trope, it was actually extremely well written and not cliche.
so I really really liked it
Peregrinate chapter 10 . 8/2/2012
Awwww. They're adorable.
Barb85 chapter 10 . 7/27/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Elliot chapter 10 . 7/18/2012
A great story. Keep up the good work
GreatSlashDragon2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
You've done a great job with this fiction, congratulations.

Will you be writing more Merlin stories soon ?
RedStalkingDeath chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
Wow, this story was amazing. Seriously, I read it in less than a day. What I liked best was the way you write - it's so clever and funny, and it really is quite a long time since I last laughed this much of a story here. I also liked the plot and the way you wrote the characters. Anyway, it really has been a pleasure to read, and it's definately one of the best Merlin-fics I've read (if not THE BEST).
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »