Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
PoetKnowit20 chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
Utterly adorable! Loved it, thankyou for writing it, loved all the knights as well! very funny dialogue! :)
SirGaWIN chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
This is, hands down, the best Merlin fic I've ever read-bless.
SirGaWIN chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Magic Cabbage chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
This was an amazing story. It was well written, funny, and all the other things that make a story great! It made me smile :)

Great job!
jka1 chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
I loved this story, there are so few Merlin fics out there and especially ones that are really nice in length and have merlin/arthur slash fics, this was a joy to read -
jka1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I had to comment on this chapter, it was superb. I found the Merlin fight hilarious but I really wasn't expecting Arthur to know the truth about Merlin, what a brilliant twist to the story - did not see that coming lol
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Fantastic. You made me fall completely in love with every character. Their relationships are believable and quite enjoyable to read. I would love to read anything else from this universe. Bravo!
Reess1 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Amazing! Actually had me crying with laughter at several points. Written really well; gripping, exciting, comic, this story had everything! I read the whole thing in one sitting.
lilahri chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
So brilliant! I loved this story so much. I especially loved the comraderie between the nights - so perfect! And so funny!

Great job!

~lilah
Silenced Fury chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
I would say more but people shot to death by awesome just don't say that much.

You're. Awesome.
Phyllis chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Marvellous! And it is extremely difficult to write an ensemble like this effectively! Thank you, I enjoyed it very much.
NightRoseK chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
This is officially my favourite Merlin fanfiction of all time. Seriously. It's amazing! Really funny, well written and very cute too. ;D I loved that Romford and Willard got together in the end. And of course Merlin and Arthur were adorable as usual. And the knights! OMG, they were all just so cool. XP Well done!

NightRoseK x
Aria657 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Aww, I loved it! Especially since it was Merthur! But I loved all the knights, I've been wanting to read a fanfic with the knights on Merlin and Arthur's relationship, it just seemed kinda interesting to me. And I'm glad Geraint pulled through in the end, I just love the friendship in the Knights of the Round Table, it's so sweet. :)
Rapidez chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
'We are. How can we not? We're Merlin and Arthur. We're golden. The legends of the future.' * melts into a pile of mush *

:) Enjoyed reading this, I really did! Thanks so much for sharing! (PS: I loved the Dragon as well, sad he didn't get a greater role in your story, lol.)
Rapidez chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
Uh, I wouldn't fancy being trapped in such a nightmare! What a luck they have Merlin to save the day... right? :D
574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »