Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
hopelina chapter 10 . 9/4/2018
This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2018
I loved how well written this fic was! You portrayed the loyalty and nobility of the knights so perfectly and I love how you really showed some insight into Arthur’s character about how he keeps a false face to keep his feelings hidden. Overall it was entertaining, comical, and just absolutely lovely. Well done!
NoSugarForValdez chapter 10 . 5/22/2018
This is beautiful. I love it, and I love the boys, and I love you. 100/10 would read again
Ysolina chapter 10 . 5/20/2018
I know this thing is nearly a decade old, but I just... I love it so much! Thank you so much for writing this! There's something about how you wrote Arthur and Merlin's characterization that I love. I wish I could put a finger on it.
The knights are written to be genuinely interesting characters as well!
I was actually a bit sad when I finished because I'd been enjoying it so much and didn't want it to end haha
SunBinamra chapter 10 . 4/27/2018
Geraint is a little shit, but it looks like he's getting better. Slowly. Maybe. Also, absolutely love the Merthur but I also really liked Bedevere's character growth. You handled it perfectly. Bravo!
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 4/26/2018
Absolutely adorable and amusing
ToktelasAndTea chapter 10 . 1/15/2018
First, please know that this is my favourite fanfiction on this sight. Your insight and intelligence do no negate an ability to have fun, no does that negate to create a serious situation that has me on the edge of my seat. You analysis of every situation is astounding.
Second, and this is a bit important, arnica is a poison when ingested. It should only be used topically. I know this is "only" a fanfic but there are some people who will not consider that and take things at face value.
Third, you should know your fic gives me hope for the future.
Dragons and Dragons chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
Nice story. I don't normally go for slash, or any relationships except canon ones, but I liked this story, especially the knights. I also loved how they all had actual names, or at least most of them.

When Wilhelm compared Arthur and Merlin to various famous pairs from mythology, did you mean to have only ones where the one that wasn't a fighter died? I mean, both Patroclus and Hyacinthus die as the main part of their story.
Wolf'sVine chapter 10 . 11/21/2017
I found this entire fic so completely entrancing that, even though I just read the last chapter, I still want to read more! Also, I found Arthur scary. Not cuz he's terrifying or anything, just... in this fic he knew how to move people, how to pierce them with his words and persuade them into a different mindset than their original one. It was amazing to read, but a little intimidating that he has such influence and charisma. Still, Merlin was freaking wonderful! He's so outspoken and adorable and... I just think he's great! I have to say, though, that I love this fic primarily because it's so well-written and gripping and because, Merlin's magic was a part of this fic, but it wasn't the focus. It wasn't all... angst and fear and doubt, there was that, but there was a lot of hilarity and male-bonding and friendship in this fic, which I really like. I mean, I love that Merlin and Arthur are together and happy in a romantic relationship, but their friendship is the basis of anything that can come after. If that made any sense? And, I'm sorry for rambling on. I just really loved reading this fic!
ILiveADaydream chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Well, congratulations, you've kept me up all night in stitches. I really didn't need a well written romantic comedy keeping me up all hours, so thank you so much.
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Just reading this again and apparently I haven't reviewed before? why is this? but anyway, yes...this story is incredible. I don't even ship merthur but I still love it, just because it's so well put together and original. I LOVE how you included the OC knights so much with everything, how Arthur was particularly profound and thoughtful throughout, how the actual romance between Merlin and Arthur was logical and accepted by everyone for the reasons you used..and yeah. amazing, really. thank you so much for writing this.
ar111 chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
cute
igotmoneymoney chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Beautiful thank you
Alex The Rogue chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
*SCREAMING* Omfg this is AMAZING!
AER
Birdy1020 chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
This is probably the thing I have ever read. I love it,
573 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »