Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
CT1994 chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
This is a really really amazing fic. It has a great storyline but what makes this story REALLY special is the AMAZING characterisation. I really love how you created and moulded your characters.

hahah i was Team Gawain for a bit there. And then Team Kay but love Team Arthur.

and then i was also team everyone else who wanted a piece of Merlin. hahah

Great Job. Fantastic Writing. Keep writing!
WhiteOwl05 chapter 10 . 11/3/2009
Yay! *claps happily* That was absolutly brilliant! Loved every minute of it! I loved the knights- infact, I loved them so much that I'm sad to see them go and not get to read about them any more! They were brilliant! A huge part of the story! And of course I love the end, that Merlin's becoming Arthur's advisor and that the legend is truly beginning. So good! A brilliant story that was equally brilliantly written! Thanks for sharing.

Oh and btw, you could probably get away with this story being rated 'Teen' as I don't think there was anything particularly mature about it. Well not compaired to some anyway. lol.
WhiteOwl05 chapter 9 . 11/3/2009
Wow I have no idea how your going to get yourself out of that. Merlin's left, Geraint is about to tell Uther about Merlin, there's nothing anyone can do... well... unless Arthur can think of something. *looks hopeful* Loved the fact that nothing's going to plan for Arthur, bless him, it makes things so much more interesting! he he Anyway, great chapter! I am both looking forwrad to and dreading the next chapter because I don't wnat the story to end. It's too good! *sighs*
CT1994 chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
LOL! i must say i LOVE this story and its fast becoming my favourite!
WhiteOwl05 chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
Aww I love how Arthur tried to stop Merlin from using magic to protect him. It makes sense that would be his worse fear because it's not just Merlin it would effect, it'd effect the whole kingdom, especially if Arthur was made to defy the king! Anyway, great chapter! Loved Kay. Bless him. But I think he managed being invisible pretty well. he he
WhiteOwl05 chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
O, got to love a bit of drama! Loved the way Geraint was punished and Merlin took charge. Oh and poor Caradoc! A giant spider! That's just... *shivers* Anyway, brilliant chapter as always. Can't wiat to read more. I wonder what Arthur's worse fear would be... hmm... XD he he
WhiteOwl05 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
*claps* This story just gets better and better! I can't stop smiling. I love the jealousy, the jokes (especially the one about the giant spiders and cobwebs at the beginning. I never thought about that! lol) and not to mention, the protectivenes of all of the knights of Merlin. It's all brilliant! XD
WhiteOwl05 chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
So good! I'm really enjoying this story, it's brilliant! I absolutly LOVED the game of piggy in the middle. Was it even invented back then? Oh well, it's cool to think that it might have been! And it's sweet that some of the knights are purposely trying to fix Arthur and Merlin up. I hope Arthur's not too resistant. I wonder how it's all going to play out...
WhiteOwl05 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
lol Absolutly brilliant! I've been chuckling all the way through this. It's so funny! I love how Merlin's suddenly become the conquest of all the knights. I've seen the idea before but have never read it being executed so well and with purpose; that the knights only want Merlin because they think/thought Arthur wanted him. he he. Brilliant! I hope Arthur becomes more jealous. I can't wait happens next! XD
WhiteOwl05 chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Another brilliant chapter! I love how in character you have them and yet their potential feelings are still realistic! I loved the bath scene. Merlin is so sweet! That must have been torture for him, but what about Arthur, does he have feelings for Merlin? Oh and I love how wise and profound you have Arthur as well. As I say, he's perfectly in character!
WhiteOwl05 chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Brilliant chapter! Love how Arthur already knows about Merlin and what his vision of Camelot is. Not to mention, I love the knights. They're like gossiping old ladies! lol. Anyway, can't wait to read more.
WhiteOwl05 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
lol, Brilliant first chapter! I can't wait to read more! I love the humour. Poor Merlin, is he really going to have to fight Bedevere?... Maybe he can use some magic to even the odds a little. he he
archangelnetwork chapter 10 . 11/1/2009
Wow. Loved the whole story - you truly are a talented writer.

Utterly brilliant.
PotterMental - Alleta chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
I'm actually in love with this story. It's so well written. The characterisations for all the different knights had me laughing put loud. Super story!

Alleta
Elaine du Lac chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
You know, there is something about your writing that reminds me very much of Shakespeare. It's that knack for witty comedy combined with a refinement of language that shows a good-education, if not a high degree one, and a sense for plot and drama that's simple but catchy. Oh yes, and the way the dialogues sound as if they were made for the stage, not little old . I love Kay, and Bedevere, and Geraint and most of the Knights. It's all just bloody brilliant. You have a way of creating strong sympathy for the characters. In fact, the Knights shone more brilliant than even Arthur and Merlin or any of the Canon characters in this story. I suppose it does fit in with the title of the story which doesn't mention either Merlin or Arthur.
574 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »