Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
Aw, I totally squeeled at the end! Your flashing out of the characters made them really come alive and the dynamic within the group was amazing! It is an amazing piece of writing, thank you!
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 8/12/2017
Very entertaining story
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
Great story! I loved how you got all the knights to start liking Merlin on their own instead of just protecting him for Arthur.
Though I am a little confused on the timeline, since Gwaine didn't become a knight until Lancelot did, nobody knew Gwaine was of noble birth but Merlin, and the dragon was still under the castle... unless you meant a different knight from Gwaine when you put 'Gawain' and didn't just spell it differently. But they seemed to have the same personality so I am not sure
BodhiJones chapter 10 . 6/2/2017
An absolutely brilliant piece of writing. The characterisation was spot on and the interactions were crafted with such sparkling wit. Genuinely laugh out loud and leading to such a tense ending! Thrilling plot!

I raced through it and was sad to reach the ending (even though it was so beautiful) because I really would have loved to see this story carry on and on ;)

You've got a gift for humour and capturing language and emotion. Here's hoping you'll be crafting more in the future! Stunning stuff! Loved it ;)
mockingbird13 chapter 9 . 4/22/2017
Oh gosh, I can't even count how many times I've read this fic. Probably a jillion by now. I think I even tried to print it off a few years back when I was irrationally afraid that ffn was going to shut down or something :P i'm sure i'll come back and read this again and again probably until they roll me into the ground lol. excellent work in any case. i love the way you write Merlin and Arthur and their dynamic, and i adore all your knights. they're very well done for original characters, and i'm always looking forward to the next chapter. tons of thanks for taking the time to write this :)
Akuma Veil chapter 10 . 3/27/2017
A very enjoyable story to read, although not enough Arthur/Merlin moments throughout the story as a whole. Nonetheless I enjoyed this unique take on things
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
YASSS MORGANA
HunterSkywalker chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
:,)
EllieRay17 chapter 10 . 12/8/2016
Beautiful writing style and execution, one of the best fanfics I've read in years!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Great story :) loved it
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
Yes! That was so damn good and freaking cute and yes!
SunShark chapter 10 . 6/14/2016
I was smiling so hard through this entire story, it was absolutely lovely and you are a fantastic writer. Thank you.
divineimmortal chapter 10 . 5/30/2016
This was so good and Im crying, thank you for the gem
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Loved it, I love merlin and the knights fics This was extremely well done
Justagenericusername chapter 10 . 5/21/2016
I'm so glad I found this story again because it is AMAZING! I loved every chapter. Great work! :D
573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »