Reviews for The Knights Have a Thousand Eyes
EternalFire214 chapter 10 . 6/13/2015
I loved this so much! I usually don't read too much Merthur, because it usually ends up really smutty, or it just isn't realistic, but this was really good. I loved all the knights and Geraint, and the whole Operation Falcon thing. Very well-written and in-character. The ending was very cute, and overall, it was an adorable fanfic.
TiPoLover 22 chapter 10 . 5/29/2015
BEAUTIFUL! From me to you, TiPoLover 22.
fandomlover910 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
When you have people talking, you're using apostrophes Instead of quotation marks, which Makes it look like the dialog is thought and they can all read each others minds. No offense or anything, I'm just saying cause it was really confusing me. Again, no offense, just a little constuctive criticism from a fellow author.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Your OC's were 3D and well-established, and I felt no discomfort at all reading about them - they fit perfectly into the story. Arthur and Merlin were consistently in character and had wonderful dynamics. All in all, this is an absolute gorgeous piece of work.
Boudicca1 chapter 10 . 3/20/2015
UTHER SHIPS IT AND EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURTS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

Sorry. I got a little carried away. This story is awesome. I love the reveal, and the knights, and the character growth and development.
Wraith89 chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
I've only just discovered this story, even though it's been up a while now, but had to review. The characterisation is SO good, and managing to capture some characters' steep learning curves without slowing the plot or making the personal growth seem unnatural so well is really impressive.
Rascal chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
You've gotten me going. This is charming.
I don't know who I want to see beaten.
If the knight lost, it'd be hilarious.
If Merlin loses, he's still got his snarky tongue.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
This story has been a pure joy to read, it's so well written and all around amazing! Please write a sequel!
nkshamma chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
This story was awesome. It has a great plot.
arya304 chapter 10 . 2/3/2015
this was just amazing there are no other words to explain this!
Beth9891 chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Lovely tale :-) cough cough...sequel? Cherry on top?
freya chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
You addressed the destiny issue! I love that...and we share the same thoughts about it!
freya chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
This will always be one of my favorite chapters. Arthur's thoughts about Merlin are so beautiful. :')
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
Well that was a little bit cute! Great job :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 10/15/2014