Reviews for When the Heart Guides the Hand
SD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
wow one of the best S&M fanfiction i've read on here... holy hell that was freaking awesome, didn't even make me feel awkward like some of them do
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
ah, a nice sadistic it,it was epic!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Pretty twisted sex, but it would have been even better if Sasori had fucked into the wound on Deidara's thigh and eaten his loose raw flesh. ;D
WhirledPeace chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This story is beautifully written, and captures the characters perfectly! Great job!

-WhirledPeace
Marmalah chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ohmigawd. That was so gross, yet so hot! xD I'm not sure what to think - disgusting or sexy. xD I choose both! Disgustingly sexy. ;D
SasoDeiforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT! Just the kinda thing i need to wake up in the morning... yeah i'm sick... but i LOVE bloody lemons! I wanna hear about round 2! Another chapter please!
Selyann chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow. Wow. WOW.

Now that was some hot, bloody sex. Something I just needed this evening. I believe I spotted some mistakes, but they weren't that serious. I feel perfectly satisfied with this being a one-shot, though I would never refuse to have more of kinky SasoDei goodness.

You, my dear, are amazing. I'm looking forward to your other stories.

Sel
black55widow chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Bravo! Encore! More Akatsuki yaoi please!
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wow. that was pretty hot.

MAKE A CHAPPIE 'BOUT ROUND 2!
BomberBrat chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well I certainly enjoyed it.

Then again, I'm a bit twisted.

All in all dear, that was...(Can't think of a word accurate enough to describe the sheer hotness...)

Hm...(Still can't think of one)

It was amazing none the less.
Snowy'Bunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was so hot ! I just love bloody lemons like this one.

You did a great job writing this. Keep it up!
TheWhitewashed-clown chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
lawl, your pen is tickling me on my leg.