Reviews for When the Heart Guides the Hand
AkioKuro chapter 1 . 4/6
HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THIS FIC FOR YEARS I CANNOT HANDLE THE JOY AND EXCITEMENT THAT IS RUSHING IN MY HEAD (and other places) HAHAHHAAHAAHA

THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE THAT MADE ME FIRST DISCOVER MY LOVE FOR BLOODY, PAINFUL SASODEI SMUT/RELATIONSHIPS

I LOVE YOU -crying tears of admiration-

P.S. I may have had a /little/ too much to drink. I am not this strange/obnoxious when sober!

P.P.S. It appears that my intoxication has not yet imparred my writing on a mobile phone. Strange...

P.P.P.S. I just realized it is 1:52 AM ...I have not slept for approximately 63, hours. How am I not dead from exhaustion yet?

P.P.P.P.S. Good night and sorry for my drunken review to your amazing one shot!
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Part 2?
SD chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
wow one of the best S&M fanfiction i've read on here... holy hell that was freaking awesome, didn't even make me feel awkward like some of them do
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
ah, a nice sadistic it,it was epic!
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Pretty twisted sex, but it would have been even better if Sasori had fucked into the wound on Deidara's thigh and eaten his loose raw flesh. ;D
WhirledPeace chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
This story is beautifully written, and captures the characters perfectly! Great job!

-WhirledPeace
Marmalah chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ohmigawd. That was so gross, yet so hot! xD I'm not sure what to think - disgusting or sexy. xD I choose both! Disgustingly sexy. ;D
SasoDeiforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT! Just the kinda thing i need to wake up in the morning... yeah i'm sick... but i LOVE bloody lemons! I wanna hear about round 2! Another chapter please!
Selyann chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow. Wow. WOW.

Now that was some hot, bloody sex. Something I just needed this evening. I believe I spotted some mistakes, but they weren't that serious. I feel perfectly satisfied with this being a one-shot, though I would never refuse to have more of kinky SasoDei goodness.

You, my dear, are amazing. I'm looking forward to your other stories.

~Sel
black55widow chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Bravo! Encore! More Akatsuki yaoi please!
jadedfox2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
wow. that was pretty hot.

MAKE A CHAPPIE 'BOUT ROUND 2!
BomberBrat chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Well I certainly enjoyed it.

Then again, I'm a bit twisted.

All in all dear, that was...(Can't think of a word accurate enough to describe the sheer hotness...)

Hm...(Still can't think of one)

It was amazing none the less.
Snowy'Bunny chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
That was so hot ! I just love bloody lemons like this one.

You did a great job writing this. Keep it up!
TheWhitewashed-clown chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
lawl, your pen is tickling me on my leg.