Reviews for You Found Me
StarsInTheSky123 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
This is really a unique pairing, and I can't wait to see how you develop their relationship. Actually, I can't wait to see how you develop the plot, for that matter!

(So start working on an update)!

Stars
Embodied Frustration chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
yes! argh! if you just stop there I will die! die i tell you!
S to the A.R.A.H chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I think you should continue this. It could come out to be a very interesting story. Think of how horrified poor Hermione would be upon first hearing it! And how grumpy Nott would be!

It's an interesting concept; I hope you right more - I'll be looking forward to it.
liquid-time chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
yes, continue!

I hope other chapters are longer...but this seems really interesting.
Justanotherharmlessprankster chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
ah don't know how late I am in saying this. But I think you should continue with this story, it sounds interesting. The whole "Heart-Half" sounds interesting. I mean I've heard of all sorts of other names for soul mate, but "Heart-Half" is new to me.
cataloo456 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Yes u should continue!
Angelic Bladez chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I would love to see you continue this story, it has the potential to become a great fic. Just a small thing you'll need to make the chapters longer though.
nightsofcabiria chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
yes! continue.. i think this one can be an epic story of Nott/Granger, and it really seems interesting and original
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
YES! please continue this story! it really does seem interesting, and i would look forward to reading it, if possible! :D
MookyLife chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This really has no substance. You could work it in with a story, but as it is...
catleopardclaw chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
You should definitely continue this story.
LadyBookworm80 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Go ahead and continue it. It sounds very interesting.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5