Reviews for Final Fantasy X: Our Story
viralhybrid29 chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
I'm hoping you update soon.
Janey-Paininator chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Will you be updating this any time soon?
natalie chapter 22 . 3/23/2014
God i love this story!
I love how you made Tidus, a great narrator,funny, adorable, totally Tidus actually!
And Yuna, you matched her personality perfectly, and i love the little extra scenes, is beautiful!
Congratulations for this great story!
"Listen to my story...this..may be our last chance..." -Tidy
Erin Primette chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
Just to let you know, according to Final Fantasy Wikia, Yuna and her guardians landed on top of Sin.
Naovan chapter 22 . 12/9/2012
Well, I am quite surprised that you chose to end the story here, but I really like how you told it. There was so much detail, so many parts of the game that I had forgotten. The Spring Scene was, in my opinion, done very well. I do like how you added so many little conversations that added detail and made so much sense. I thoroughly enjoyed your story, thank you.
YoungFrancisco chapter 22 . 10/25/2012
PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE GOING TO FINISH THIS!?

Its absolutely amazing; please can you just finish it off? Please?
blackdragonhuntress chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
OOOOOOOMMMFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGG Finish this! I'm new reader to your story and a loyal fan at that! So, PLEASE finish this wonderful, heartfelt, passionate, tragic, lovable, amazing story. (I already played the game and beaten it but I still love to see more of your writing ;)))))Todus and Yuna for freaking ever...!)

If you don't I'll just have to pester you and review until you do! That is a warning!
Supermangas92 chapter 22 . 9/9/2011
You're so young and you're story is so nice ! I 'd love write as good as you

Your las chapter was just awesome ! But I don't know if you keep on writing this fic, it's been a long time since your last chapter...

I hope the next will be that good
Lkea chapter 22 . 7/19/2011
Omg is that it? Next chapter! Noooo! Pls update!

Yeah u have been getting better at writing :)
Lkea chapter 20 . 7/16/2011
Hmm has a lot mor flavor than the cutscene

I really liked it
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 22 . 7/14/2011
MOAR!

also you forgot the explosion at the end of Blitz Ace. that can be easily explained with how you've explained overdrives.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 18 . 7/14/2011
For a second i thought you were gonna have Tidus manifest the spirals. that would have been awesome. As it is Al Bhed are very Sharingany, which is also awesome.
Lkea chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Why was rikku sitting on tidus's lap o.o! Yuna would be jealous!
Lkea chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
I liked it how you included both the bike scene with lulu and rikku. And the thoughts from tidus really reinforced the whole story.
Lkea chapter 15 . 7/10/2011
Such a sour sweet chapter. Can't wait to read the next one!